Ann Coulter crawled out from under her rock again

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2015
And tweeted this:

If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide.
So stupid on so many levels.

• Banned
Yes, incredibly stupid:

Trump would not be able to vote in this election.

:lmao:

Ann Coulter's spirit animal

TPW2F-1459972045-3144-list_items-hogans_schultz.jpg

• Banned
And tweeted this:

If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide.
She DOES show us the real goals of the Alt-Right tho.

She telegraphs it for them, she's a warning signal for the rest of us.

Yeah, she's a bit odd. Tell you what though, she's cream of the crop in her analysis of most things.

No.

You bet your ass she's a great analyst. You just don't have the mental capacity to recognize. Never said I like her, but when she makes an assessment I'm open.

Ahh the old "mental capacity" dodge.

Didn't you hear? She's a great analyst just like Goebbels was a truth teller.

And tweeted this:

That would prevent me from voting.

My dad's parents came here in the beginning of the 20th century during WWI.

Both of them were escaping a genocide that the muslims of the ottoman empire were committing on the christians in the ottoman empire. Which my grandparents were christians so they would have been murdered if they had not been able to come here.

People like ann coulter don't love our nation. They don't love freedom or our democratic republic.

Real Americans want all legal American citizens to exercise their right to vote and to do it without any roadblocks in their way.

I think probably a lot of black people will be able to vote, but less white people than today proportionally.

xyz, what the fuck are you talking about you idiot. WHERE DID YOU ATTEND HIGH SCHOOL YOU FAGGOT?

TyroneSlothrop, did you attend high school anywhere? You seem really stupid and uninformed. But you are able to cut and paste images which is impressive for a retard.

xyz, what the fuck are you talking about you idiot. WHERE DID YOU ATTEND HIGH SCHOOL YOU FAGGOT?

TyroneSlothrop, did you attend high school anywhere? You seem really stupid and uninformed.
No, I graduated long ago, but apparently you're still there because you continue to call people "faggots".

Ann Coulter is a fucking genius in current sociology you punk.

Forum List

Back