Ann Coulter crawled out from under her rock again

Yeah, she's a bit odd. Tell you what though, she's cream of the crop in her analysis of most things.

No.

You bet your ass she's a great analyst. You just don't have the mental capacity to recognize. Never said I like her, but when she makes an assessment I'm open.

What is the point of telling you liberal fools anything? Any fact I could present, you will lie and twist it. It's all your kind ever does.
Noted that you don't quote her on anything. You just blather your opinion, just like she does. She's been caught with her size 16 foot in her mouth and you're defending her. Fucking tool.
A legend in your own tiny riddled mind.

So you're too lazy to quote her on anything to defend her, either.

"at least" 4 grandparents? :alcoholic:
I think that means it's acceptable if one or two of them are not blood relatives.

Then what do you call them? Non-blood grandparents? Is that what poster girl for anorexia was referring to?
I was thinking if, for example your grandfather and grandmother were your mother's real parents, it makes no difference if the grandmother was born in America as long your grandfather later divorced and married someone born in America.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

And tweeted this:

If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide.
So stupid on so many levels.

So what? Kill the pigs fry'em like bacon....ooops that is your side.

And tweeted this:

If only people with at least 4 grandparents born in America were voting, Trump would win in a 50-state landslide.

Yeah, that's the exact same thing as one of the rights favorite pundits discounting millions of voters including the guy she is supporting and his entire family.

And tweeted this:

Yeah, that's the exact same thing as one of the rights favorite pundits discounting millions of voters including the guy she is supporting and his entire family.

that's mild compared to what some on the left throw out there about the GOP lynching blacks etc.

And tweeted this:

that's mild compared to what some on the left throw out there about the GOP lynching blacks etc.

Like kicking the wheel chairs of children?

Why don't you just stay on topic.

So stupid on so many levels....

Got that right. Wonder how many times it voted today?

Forum List

Back