Ann Coulter crawled out from under her rock again

Why do Democrat douchebags hate native Americans?
engines2.jpg

Yeah, she's a bit odd. Tell you what though, she's cream of the crop in her analysis of most things.

No.

You bet your ass she's a great analyst. You just don't have the mental capacity to recognize. Never said I like her, but when she makes an assessment I'm open.

Noted that you don't quote her on anything. You just blather your opinion, just like she does. She's been caught with her size 16 foot in her mouth and you're defending her. Fucking tool.

Ann says a lot of smart things. This wasn't one of them.

Yeah, she's a bit odd. Tell you what though, she's cream of the crop in her analysis of most things.

No.

You bet your ass she's a great analyst. You just don't have the mental capacity to recognize. Never said I like her, but when she makes an assessment I'm open.

Noted that you don't quote her on anything. You just blather your opinion, just like she does. She's been caught with her size 16 foot in her mouth and you're defending her. Fucking tool.
A legend in your own tiny riddled mind.

Tyrone, the fag Elvis impersonator is like really skinny and that really ugly chick... WTF is your point you qu33r?

Ann Coulter, and all Christians (she used the word “we) want Jews to be perfected. A Christian is a perfected Jew. Really? And you hold something besides condemnation for this person?

No.

A legend in your own tiny riddled mind.

So you're too lazy to quote her on anything to defend her, either.

Forum List

Back