And The Most Cowardly Republican In Congress Award Goes To....

"Senator Liz Cheney survived to fight another battle but on a raucous and defining day, the appeasement of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene by House Republicans sent their party lurching further down the road to extremism. The moral crisis of the GOP saw Cheney, a lifelong ideological conservative, forced to fight off a challenge to her leadership post after she voted to impeach a President [versus] Greene, a belligerent conspiracy theorist who thinks the GOP's problem is that it lost the presidential election too gracefully, got a pass from colleagues despite promoting a sick stew of QAnon lies and fantasies."

So the House Republicans voted 140 plus in favor of not removing Cheney; while 60 plus voted for removal and one single GOP member voted present...do you know how much of a fragile minded coward you have to be to still vote present on a secret ballot?? My money is on the fact that it was Republican House Leader McCarthy who did it...The Republicans also voted against removing Greene which was the same thing they did to remove a white supremacist by the name of Steve King....now Dems will force each GOP member to go on record when they pass a resolution to remove Greene....

Wasn't that long ago when the Bush and Cheney names were so popular and worshiped by the GOP that a chick named Liz Cheney was able to be elected to Congress just because her dad was Dick Cheney....my how the GOP has changed; while also staying predictably the same....They have stayed the same in terms of how everyone else predicted years ago that the GOP would just become a sliding scale of bad to worse...

If the Republican primary for president was held today -- and the two candidates are Liz Cheney and any random person who thinks school shootings are fake, the Earth is flat, muslims should be illegal and Jewish space lasers are real -- that random person will win...that is the Republican base and has been for awhile... and what does the old guard of McConnell, Romney, and others really have to offer their base anyway? Limited government? Fiscal responsibility? The republican base don't give a fuck about those things; if you don't offer them bullshit culture war greivances, xenophobia and trolling as the only policy -- then why should they vote for a Liz Cheney, Adam Kizinger, etc??
Cheese Louise, Biffy. Is there even one Democrat talking point you didn't cover in that little exploratory tome of yours? :eek:
Refute a single thing I said or skip this post altogether......

Clutching your pearls over my ability to acknowledge reality instead of addressing that reality is your own personal problem...
Mr. Biffy, it's a sad day for the nation when intelligent men as yourself have so little to do other than to call those who adhere to the Constitution "coward" when it takes true adults to protect the Constitution from expedient rule by slander to procure an objective.

Republicans have no balls

They have no balls to stand up to Trump
No balls to stand up to White Supremacists
No balls to stand up to extremism in their party

The Republicans have the balls to stand up to extremists like the Cheneys who stand accused of Crimes against Humanity and who libs have even discussed extraditing them to The Hague for trial and execution.

They claim the attack was Antifa and BLM, and yet don't want to prove it.

This is sad, pathetic, joke.

If the Republicans win the House back next year, and decide to establish a commission to prove it, would that satisfy you?

If the Republicans win the House back next year, and decide to establish a commission to prove it, would that satisfy you?
Nope. I want a bi-partisan commission, but the GQP doesn't have the balls to do it.

So now you'll just have to deal with what is found. You sure as hell had your chance.

Nope. I want a bi-partisan commission, but the GQP doesn't have the balls to do it.

So now you'll just have to deal with what is found. You sure as hell had your chance.

Let me paraphrase this then. Suppose the GOP wins next year and decides to establish a BIPARTISAN commission to look into Antifa and BLM and assign blame for the events at the Capitol?

Would you support the effort?

Let me paraphrase this then. Suppose the GOP wins next year and decides to establish a BIPARTISAN commission to look into Antifa and BLM and assign blame for the events at the Capitol?

Yep!

"Senator Liz Cheney survived to fight another battle but on a raucous and defining day, the appeasement of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene by House Republicans sent their party lurching further down the road to extremism. The moral crisis of the GOP saw Cheney, a lifelong ideological conservative, forced to fight off a challenge to her leadership post after she voted to impeach a President [versus] Greene, a belligerent conspiracy theorist who thinks the GOP's problem is that it lost the presidential election too gracefully, got a pass from colleagues despite promoting a sick stew of QAnon lies and fantasies."

So the House Republicans voted 140 plus in favor of not removing Cheney; while 60 plus voted for removal and one single GOP member voted present...do you know how much of a fragile minded coward you have to be to still vote present on a secret ballot?? My money is on the fact that it was Republican House Leader McCarthy who did it...The Republicans also voted against removing Greene which was the same thing they did to remove a white supremacist by the name of Steve King....now Dems will force each GOP member to go on record when they pass a resolution to remove Greene....

Wasn't that long ago when the Bush and Cheney names were so popular and worshiped by the GOP that a chick named Liz Cheney was able to be elected to Congress just because her dad was Dick Cheney....my how the GOP has changed; while also staying predictably the same....They have stayed the same in terms of how everyone else predicted years ago that the GOP would just become a sliding scale of bad to worse...

If the Republican primary for president was held today -- and the two candidates are Liz Cheney and any random person who thinks school shootings are fake, the Earth is flat, muslims should be illegal and Jewish space lasers are real -- that random person will win...that is the Republican base and has been for awhile... and what does the old guard of McConnell, Romney, and others really have to offer their base anyway? Limited government? Fiscal responsibility? The republican base don't give a fuck about those things; if you don't offer them bullshit culture war greivances, xenophobia and trolling as the only policy -- then why should they vote for a Liz Cheney, Adam Kizinger, etc??
LOLOL.....A kooky congress critters got all you sissies panty waded...lolol
Omar is fucking a kookier brotherly loving piece of absolute filt
Meanwhile......you goofy muthafuckas obsess over these women of color not because they are "kooky" but because they are competent...and effective....

View attachment 452849

Not a single one of you morons can name a single policy Greene has ever advocated for or even a policy position she ever had aside from trolling and conspiracy theories
Man. I come here 4 months after someone liked a prev post and see this..............................LOLOLOL

Those 4 wenches when added up have the brain power of a mouse you dumb ass hole you. BAWWWWHAHA

Who is dumber,you or Duperbrutha...................Damned that is very difficult to answer you dumb bastard you

Any credible evidence or proof of your wild statements is no longer required in TRUMPAmerica

What makes you think that WON’T happen except for investigating the TRUMP Riot?

Does omar think jewish space lasers are starting wildfires in california?
Got an actual link to back up your nonsense?
Sure, how many would you like?

The extremist calling sound principle extreme that fucking loony toons

The Republicans have the balls to stand up to extremists like the Cheneys who stand accused of Crimes against Humanity and who libs have even discussed extraditing them to The Hague for trial and execution.
Providing for the common defense is a far cry from "crimes against humanity." PLZ do not confuse the two again. THX. The executive branch oath REQUIRES those elected to the executive branch of government in the United States to provide for the common defense. The United States is a Sovereign Country which means we broke away from accounting to people in far-away countries in1776, and we shall not be ruled buy uncaring leaders elsewhere, and that is unequivocally what this nation is all about. It's our way, and we will not be ruled by anybody but our own majority.

Providing for the common defense is a far cry from "crimes against humanity." PLZ do not confuse the two again. THX. The executive branch oath REQUIRES those elected to the executive branch of government in the United States to provide for the common defense. The United States is a Sovereign Country which means we broke away from accounting to people in far-away countries in1776, and we shall not be ruled buy uncaring leaders elsewhere, and that is unequivocally what this nation is all about. It's our way, and we will not be ruled by anybody but our own majority.

It is? Are you sure?

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Nope! Not in there. It is in the Preamble to the Constitution. Perhaps that where you are confused?

Forum List

Back