Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Space Lasers To Combat Migrants

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has called for the deployment of "space laser technology" at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"Israel has some of the best unmanned defense systems in the world," the Georgia Republican wrote on X, formerly Twitter, alongside a proposed amendment to a funding bill that would provide additional aid to Israel as it continues its war in Gaza.

"I've previously voted to fund space lasers for Israel's defense. America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses," she added.

Nope, this isn't satire. The good Congresswoman has called for deployment of space lasers on the Mexican border. And yes, it will be a Jewish space laser! :auiqs.jpg:

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has called for the deployment of "space laser technology" at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"Israel has some of the best unmanned defense systems in the world," the Georgia Republican wrote on X, formerly Twitter, alongside a proposed amendment to a funding bill that would provide additional aid to Israel as it continues its war in Gaza.

"I've previously voted to fund space lasers for Israel's defense. America needs to take our national security seriously and deserves the same type of defense for our border that Israel has and proudly uses," she added.

Nope, this isn't satire. The good Congresswoman has called for deployment of space lasers on the Mexican border. And yes, it will be a Jewish space laser! :auiqs.jpg:
sounds reasonable,,

how quick can we get them up and running??

Oh holy shit, it's real.

How in hell did we degenerate to the state where this utter moron can get elected to congress?

Border defense makes sense. Congressional Rep. Greene is one of 435 other congress people. Doesn't the Soros Media Matters (tax exempt) tool of the democrat party monitor any other congress people who have the courage to make provocative statements?

YOu guys know she's been designated as "Vladimir Putin's Special Envoy to Congress", right?

And they've redesignated her office as "The Nevil Chamberlain Room".

Funny how your video has no audio of her actually speaking. Space Laser technology, covers a wide scope and can mean a lot of things other than trying to take people out with laser beams. I know it is used in measuring, sighting and communications.

I remember Leftist right here saying TRump was an idiot for building a wall, we would be better off using technology instead. Ok then, what technology would that be?

Funny how your video has no audio of her actually speaking. Space Laser technology, covers a wide scope and can mean a lot of things other than trying to take people out with laser beams. I know it is used in measuring, sighting and communications.

I remember Leftist right here saying TRump was an idiot for building a wall, we would be better off using technology instead. Ok then, what technology would that be?
About that Rump wall... how did that go? Did Mexico ever come through with the pesos?

About that Rump wall... how did that go? Did Mexico ever come through with the pesos?

Nice attempt at deflection from your misguided thread.

Yet.... yet.....

It seems BIDEN admin realized Trump was right even if he still tried to back track and say walls dont work.
Doesnt matter if Mexico didnt pay for wall construction. It was still the rightthing to do. thats what matters.

Nice attempt at deflection from your misguided thread.

Yet.... yet.....

It seems BIDEN admin realized Trump was right even if he still tried to back track and say walls dont work.
Doesnt matter if Mexico didnt pay for wall construction. It was still the rightthing to do. thats what matters.
Sure. So, did Trump "do the right thing" and build the wall with or without the pesos or was it another of the promises that fell by the wayside?

But, let me guess...you are going to blame the Dems because Trump did not keep his promise, right?

Oh holy shit, it's real.

How in hell did we degenerate to the state where this utter moron can get elected to congress?
Shiela was elected long before Marjorie, Barbara was another low I Q Congress person.

The reason this happens is the same reason our Presidential candidates have dementia and embarrass our country, Democrats and Republicans don’t care who in their party are candidates, they only want power, party before America and we dumb shits aren’t smart enough to demand better.

Shiela was elected long before Marjorie, Barbara was another low I Q Congress person.

The reason this happens is the same reason our Presidential candidates have dementia and embarrass our country, Democrats and Republicans don’t care who in their party are candidates, they only want power, party before America and we dumb shits aren’t smart enough to demand better.
Sheila who? Barbara Who?

MTG ain't your freaking enemy, she is only one of 435 representatives. The doddering old fool in the W.H. with his trembling thumb on the nuclear button might get your attention if you were focused on the Country instead of political B.S.

Sure. So, did Trump "do the right thing" and build the wall with or without the pesos or was it another of the promises that fell by the wayside?

But, let me guess...you are going to blame the Dems because Trump did not keep his promise, right?

452 miles. I guess you dont realize it actually takes time to build a wall. Its not like downloading an app to your Iphone. So really it was on the next administration to finish the construction. So tell me, How did Biden honor the tax payers investment in infrastructure when he allowed the steel to be auctioned off cheap?

He started it and did his best within a 4 year time frame.

Forum List

Back