What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Ann Coulter low

Amelia

Rookie
Reaction score

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Reaction score
This thread is a real success..

thanatos144

Gold Member
Reaction score
What a stupid thread.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Never fails....................the more bitchy and snarky you get, eventually you're gonna go far enough to piss off everyone.

But................what else do you expect from small minded people?

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Reaction score
Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Never fails....................the more bitchy and snarky you get, eventually you're gonna go far enough to piss off everyone.

She in the early stages of a meltdown. This will be fun..
:smoke:

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

Yeah................sure.......................good luck with that prediction......................

thanatos144

Gold Member
Reaction score
Besides I already thought Obama had the retard/progressive vote.

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Reaction score

Yeah................sure.......................good luck with that prediction......................

Well, either way she needs a shoulder to cry on. She's not thinking clearly today.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

I think you and this dad both need to grow up. A word is nothing but a word, if you chose to give it power over you and your emotions that's your problem, not Ann's. This kid is not a voter so Ann's comment couldn't apply to him. People do allot of things that we can't control, however we can control the power we give them to effect our lives. In this case it's mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter. Giving people that kind of power only demonstrates your immaturity.

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score

Grandma

Geezer Chick
Reaction score
Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

You do realize that she used the term 'retarded' correctly.

Please show proof to back your assertion.

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

You do realize that she used the term 'retarded' correctly.

Please show proof to back your assertion.

Retarded - relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development (or) Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.

That's just one definition. A more precise definition can refer to people with an IQ of 70-85. However, the special needs community no longer even uses that label any longer. As someone who did some work in that field, I am keenly aware of that reality.

Grandma

Geezer Chick
Reaction score
I
I should think everyone here knows the definition of "retarded." Prove that liberals are.

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
I
I should think everyone here knows the definition of "retarded." Prove that liberals are.

So we're changing the scope of the discussion from whether it's right to use the word to whether liberals are worthy of the 'retarded' moniker? Because I find that to be a more fascinating discussion anyways.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List