An Ann Coulter low

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Never fails....................the more bitchy and snarky you get, eventually you're gonna go far enough to piss off everyone.

But................what else do you expect from small minded people?

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Never fails....................the more bitchy and snarky you get, eventually you're gonna go far enough to piss off everyone.

She in the early stages of a meltdown. This will be fun..
:smoke:

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

Yeah................sure.......................good luck with that prediction......................

Yeah................sure.......................good luck with that prediction......................

Well, either way she needs a shoulder to cry on. She's not thinking clearly today.

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

I think you and this dad both need to grow up. A word is nothing but a word, if you chose to give it power over you and your emotions that's your problem, not Ann's. This kid is not a voter so Ann's comment couldn't apply to him. People do allot of things that we can't control, however we can control the power we give them to effect our lives. In this case it's mind over matter, if you don't mind, it don't matter. Giving people that kind of power only demonstrates your immaturity.

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

You do realize that she used the term 'retarded' correctly.

Please show proof to back your assertion.

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

You do realize that she used the term 'retarded' correctly.

Please show proof to back your assertion.

Retarded - relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development (or) Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.

That's just one definition. A more precise definition can refer to people with an IQ of 70-85. However, the special needs community no longer even uses that label any longer. As someone who did some work in that field, I am keenly aware of that reality.

I
I should think everyone here knows the definition of "retarded." Prove that liberals are.

So we're changing the scope of the discussion from whether it's right to use the word to whether liberals are worthy of the 'retarded' moniker? Because I find that to be a more fascinating discussion anyways.

New Topics

Forum List

Back