An Ann Coulter low

Pssst...calling people retarded or referring to the retard vote is not hate speech, you progressive loons.

Anyone who listens to and likes Ann Coulter have already given us a good picture of their deficient mental state in the first place.

You do realize that she used the term 'retarded' correctly.

Please show proof to back your assertion.

Retarded - relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development (or) Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.

That's just one definition. A more precise definition can refer to people with an IQ of 70-85. However, the special needs community no longer even uses that label any longer. As someone who did some work in that field, I am keenly aware of that reality.

^
representing, yo

Anyone who listens to and likes Ann Coulter have already given us a good picture of their deficient mental state in the first place.

You do it by posting.

And you were chastising someone for pee wee herman posting. :clap2:

And? Do you often compare apples and oranges, cheeseprick? The difference is you're a troll and I'm not. I'm surprised you were able to find the clapping hands emoticon.

Last edited:
Pssst...calling people retarded or referring to the retard vote is not hate speech, you progressive loons.

Unless it's applied to a Republican, and Palin drags little Trig out of the Prop Box and says, "How dare you be soooooo insensitive."

Never happened, you extremist weirdo.

I guess it's worse to call idiots "retarded" than it is to refer to Trig as a prop. Thank goodness you're above objectifying babies and the handicapped.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

A sense of humor requires intelligence, and, well, this is Amelia you're talking about.

To call her retarded is an insult to retarded people.

Let's put this lame thread to rest.

Using "retard" to insult someone who clearly does not have diminished mental capacities as a means of sarcasm is not nice..... but hardly worth making an issue.

When used against someone who actually suffers from it, is another story.

No different than calling a person asshole, prick, scumbag, or any other slang/nasty name.

Much ado about nothing...unless you're a phony liberal.

Last edited:

Using "retard" to insult someone who clearly does not have diminished mental capacities as a means of sarcasm is not the nice..... but hardly worth making an issue.

No different than calling a person asshole, prick, scumbag, or any other slang/nasty name.

I agree with you.

It's a mountain out of a mole hill. Ann Coulter should be ignored because she's an ignorant douche, not because she made an off the cuff remark that includes the word retard.

Using "retard" to insult someone who clearly does not have diminished mental capacities as a means of sarcasm is not the nice..... but hardly worth making an issue.

I agree with you.

It's a mountain out of a mole hill. Ann Coulter should be ignored because she's an ignorant douche, not because she made an off the cuff remark that includes the word retard.

What am I supposed to get mad? I don't give a shit about Ann Coulter. :confused:

Forum List

Back