An Ann Coulter low

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Obama Apologizes for Calling His Bad Bowling 'Like the Special Olympics' - ABC News

Feel free to go after the Qunt in Chief also. :thup:

:)

peace...

lol! Still waiting for an Obamabot to claim Ann Coulter is hurting Romney in this Election. Usually, at least one of em gets around to claiming such nonsense. Anyone who doesn't screech praise for their Dear Leader, is seen as definitely hurting Romney in the Election. They craaazy.

Last edited:
Leave Amelia alone.

Although I had previously taken the position that I would REFRAIN from using the term "retard" to describe the low intelligence of an opponent in debates, I have lapsed recently and done it a couple of times. (In fairness, some of the libs here are truly extraordinarily stupid.)

But the reality is, it is insulting and kind of petty and shallow to use that word as an ad hominem.

Coulter tweet:

Been busy, but is Obama STILL talking about that video? I had no idea how crucial the retarded vote is in this election.

I learned about it here:

Dad demands apology from Ann Coulter for using 'retarded' as an insult - TODAYMoms

I've defended her in the past. Getting kind of tired of it. Not funny at all, Ms. Coulter.

Obama Apologizes for Calling His Bad Bowling 'Like the Special Olympics' - ABC News

Feel free to go after the Qunt in Chief also. :thup:

:)

peace...

Obama was an ass. He showed who he was by saying that on national television in the first place. At least he had a glimmer of grace though -- or a smart PR person who watched the interview while they were taping it and told him that wasn't going to fly -- and he apologized before the show aired.

Ann Coulter hasn't apologized as far as I know. She doubled down on it on Monday night by calling Obama the r-word. She's every bit as disgraceful as a guy who would talk about six-year-olds calling his opponent a b*llsh*tter.

Wow selective outrage over what Ann Coulter said when Liberal commentators say worse ... big surprise.

Leweman, I'm not letting people like the MSNBC crew off the hook. All their wrongs don't make Coulter right though.

Coulter tweet:

I learned about it here:

I agree! I am usually the lone Jew defending her, but classlessness in case is too much! The Special Olympic athlete that wrote the letter to her truly wrote a heart-felt and touching piece, yet she double and tripled down on the insult. Unlike other groups that claim to be victims the mentally challenge truly are the most vulnerable in our society. They live a tough life from birth to death. They deserve our sympathy and compasion.

She arrogant pig that I have no respect for.

Forum List

Back