America's Youth Is WAKING UP!!!! 😀

I had to quit listening when the guy says the Repubs were the party of the Constitution.

Cant Watch GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Oh I'm sure if somebody started treating you like Trump is currently getting treated you would just be tickled to death.

What does that have to do with the GOP being the party of the Constitution?

Just because the Dems are not does not automatically make the Repubs such.

The fact is neither of them give a flying fuck about the Constitution

I'm telling you that democrats act like demons being sprinkled with holy water or being shown the cross whenever it comes to us showing our patriotism and love towards our country and support for Trump. He has become the Voldemort of politics and we must not speak his name to them otherwise they cower in fear.

I'm telling you that democrats act like demons being sprinkled with holy water or being shown the cross whenever it comes to us showing our patriotism and love towards our country and support for Trump. He has become the Voldemort of politics and we must not speak his name to them otherwise they cower in fear.

It is rather telling you equate love for the country with support for Trump

The American working class are pissed off. That's the obvious. The very wealthy ruling class need to pass around th great American pie and see if that can fix the problems?

I suspect it has become something bigger than that and so the war against Russia (Russia and China) must succeed. American hegemony is threatened!

So the more applicable question is, what is Trump planning on doing about Russia and China?

More likely than Biden, Trump will be able to realize that success for America means peaceful relations.

And Trump will need to understand that it's limited success on account of America needing to share the remaining wealth of the world. Trump must be seeing clearly by now that winning the war has become a longshot.

Can Russia be defeated? Who can say with any certainty when nobody has ever witnessed anything similar to the current situation?

Thank you as that's a good thing to me.

Of course it is. You put your party before your country and worship a human being.

Are you drunk?

Not at all, I am just not a mindless partisan drone. The stupid fucking idea that since the Dems are not the party of the Constitution the Repubs must be is just something you were told by your party masters and you are too stupid to know any better.

Of course it is. You put your party before your country and worship a human being.

I support Donald Trump and I worship Jesus Christ. You're either a true American patriot or a Democrat these days.

Not at all, I am just not a mindless partisan drone. The stupid fucking idea that since the Dems are not the party of the Constitution the Repubs must be is just something you were told by your party masters and you are too stupid to know any better.

I was referring to the fact that that one sentence of yours didn't make any sense at all and looked like an elementary schooler wrote it.

Forum List

Back