America's Poorest White Town

1. There never was any genocide of Indians by the colonists
2. No land was stolen from them.
3. Africans were sold into slavery by other Africans.
4. Every Jim Crow law in the nation was instituted by Democrats, and that party started a war to maintain it
5.Democrats blocked every anti-lynching law the Republicans brought to Congress.
6. Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct.
7. The only subjugation today is of white people.

And, this...
"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

For more than a century, it was believed that 618,000 men died in the Civil War: 360,000 from the North and 258,000 from the South. But in recent decades, historians raised the number to an estimated 750,000 deaths, mostly blamed on the under-counting of Confederate casualties.
you tell them

A lot of white people who mention blacks needing to better their communities is said because too many black people side with BLM, and are only concerned with black lives mattering when something is done to them by white people

white people do look at you all day long. dont think about you all day long. do nort hunt you al l day long. they have lives and blacks are not the cenrure of their universe, thier families are. and if talk comes like you all instigated with all this racist blm nonsense. you all need stop with this victim stitude you all have.

you tell them
the ETHNOCENTRIC NEUROSIS is NUTHIN' NEW.
It is actually a manifestation of an INSTINCTUAL
FUNCTION of the human brain----group socialization and protection. IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) this particular instinct in BLACK PERSONS was brushed up by MANY INTEREST GROUPS since approx the beginning of the 20th
century. It went wild in the 1960s and has morphed into the idiotic "PERSON OF COLOR"
meme. ----now for history----read a bit of the
ancient (ie--the times of nuts like Socrates,
Plato, Alexander) writings. Those jerks did the
same thing and all but made GREECE---the "hood" in the same manner that today's ethno-
centric hoodie ( PRESIDENT POOTI ) has made
"mother russia" the "hood" of Euroasia and
Hamas has "hoodified" the middle east

the ETHNOCENTRIC NEUROSIS is NUTHIN' NEW.
It is actually a manifestation of an INSTINCTUAL
FUNCTION of the human brain----group socialization and protection. IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) this particular instinct in BLACK PERSONS was brushed up by MANY INTEREST GROUPS since approx the beginning of the 20th
century. It went wild in the 1960s and has morphed into the idiotic "PERSON OF COLOR"
meme. ----now for history----read a bit of the
ancient (ie--the times of nuts like Socrates,
Plato, Alexander) writings. Those jerks did the
same thing and all but made GREECE---the "hood" in the same manner that today's ethno-
centric hoodie ( PRESIDENT POOTI ) has made
"mother russia" the "hood" of Euroasia and
Hamas has "hoodified" the middle east
we do no blacks havel ess brain cells then most races.

Poor parenting and a pathological sub-culture that's the problem, not racism....

Isn't that true?

1649956951267.png

Need more context for your posts, please. California Democrat Super Majority in Legislature going along with Defund the Police / Decriminalize Crime Narratives voted to Close the High Desert State Prison (Susanville Ca.) and such a move would devistate the Towns Economy ( Even Unions were against the Move )

While I have compassion for these people, far too many of you appear to not even know that there is any such thing as poor white people living in such dire conditions and relying wholely or mostly off of government assistance.

Which is IRONIC because Eastern Kentucky LIVED OK for a long time on coal, timber and oil until the GOVT put the lid on coal starting about 20 years ago. And NOW -- you complain about the govt paying for their survival.

This aint much different at all about the culpabilities of GOVT (AGAIN) in how many black communities went downhill with a slower pace but over longer periods of time. Govt doesn't fix this in either case. They contributed to the problems.

White people KNOW about poor white people. There's MORE of them than any other skin color.

But any "obsession" with black culture (as you put it) is due to mathematics, not pointing at equal sorrow and grief. It's the PERCENTAGE of each of our populations that is heavily burdened by poverty, crime, poor education, work opportunities, ect.

And in the case of white people -- MOST pick up and leave and get the hell out. And most of what REMAINS (like in your cherry-picked example) are too tired, too old to start over. Beats me why ANYONE would remain under those conditions.

Add abundant CRIME, gangs looked upon as "community enforcers" killing each other and winning hearts/minds of the kids, and anyone I KNOW would MOVE out. Yet those loyal people WANT to stay "in the ghetto"...

Which is IRONIC because Eastern Kentucky LIVED OK for a long time on coal, timber and oil until the GOVT put the lid on coal starting about 20 years ago. And NOW -- you complain about the govt paying for their survival.

This aint much different at all about the culpabilities of GOVT (AGAIN) in how many black communities went downhill with a slower pace but over longer periods of time. Govt doesn't fix this in either case. They contributed to the problems.

White people KNOW about poor white people. There's MORE of them than any other skin color.

But any "obsession" with black culture (as you put it) is due to mathematics, not pointing at equal sorrow and grief. It's the PERCENTAGE of each of our populations that is heavily burdened by poverty, crime, poor education, work opportunities, ect.

And in the case of white people -- MOST pick up and leave and get the hell out. And most of what REMAINS (like in your cherry-picked example) are too tired, too old to start over. Beats me why ANYONE would remain under those conditions.

Add abundant CRIME, gangs looked upon as "community enforcers" killing each other and winning hearts/minds of the kids, and anyone I KNOW would MOVE out. Yet those loyal people WANT to stay "in the ghetto"...
There is no irony there and I'm not the one complaining. I learned about Appalachia in school so we are talking at least 40+ years ago, not the last 20 years. And my examples are not "cherry picked". I used Appalachia as one example of a well-known poor white community that has been that way for at least half a century for them to have appeared in my school books.

And the reason I posted this thread is to remind the white racist who populate this site and like to pretend that they are superior to everyone that the white race has poor people just like every other race or ethnic group of people especially since they love to swear that all of the ills of poor black communities are caused by things that ONLY effect black people while conveniently forgetting about all of the poor white communities who face similar challenges.

Why are white racists so obsessed with black people and the problems that face black Americans? Why aren't they complaining about the problems that members of their own race face or are you saying that black people are the reason for the ills that poor white people face?

Last edited:
We really should outlaw the Democratic and Republican Party.

Time for sensible politics with Proportional Representation.

Problem is most people are too manipulated by those two parties to even know what they are.
Someone basically told me I couldn't be American because I knew what First Past The Post was..... ridiculous.

I'm not the one complaining. It's white racists who swear that all of the ills of poor black communities ONLY affect black people while conveniently forgetting about all of the poor white communities who face similar challenges.

Why are white racists so obsessed with black people and the problems that face black Americans? Why aren't they complaining about the problems that members of their own race face or are you saying that black people are the reason for the ills that poor white people face?
I never heard or read of ANY comment suggesting
that the ills of impoverished black communities affect
ONLY black communities. Can you cite some links
to support your strange theory

Why should we IGNORE either? I dont rank saving lives, families and careers by race. THere's SOME commonality, but important differences in underlying causes. One that I mentioned is MOBILITY. White people toss their hands up faster and LEAVE when towns and cities go downhill. I've asked dozens of black folks why that doesn't happen in Compton and Chicago and Baltimore. Dont have to go far -- maybe just a couple hour bus ride from Grammy's house.

Poor whites in the South back in segregation days would even leave their lilly white boring poor towns and go to the big mixed breed cities. Are we REALLY beyond self-segregation yet?

Dont know anyone of pale skin saying black people CAUSE poor white people. Where did that come from? White people used to hate the Irish because they would work for less and drink too much. We're not one big fat and happy family.

Why should we IGNORE either? I dont rank saving lives, families and careers by race. THere's SOME commonality, but important differences in underlying causes. One that I mentioned is MOBILITY. White people toss their hands up faster and LEAVE when towns and cities go downhill. I've asked dozens of black folks why that doesn't happen in Compton and Chicago and Baltimore. Dont have to go far -- maybe just a couple hour bus ride from Grammy's house.

Poor whites in the South back in segregation days would even leave their lilly white boring poor towns and go to the big mixed breed cities. Are we REALLY beyond self-segregation yet?
Poor people do not live where they do by choice, it's usually out of necessity such as being the only or best place they can manage financially, at least for that time hopefully.

White people have traditionally had more upward mobility or at least the ability to leave a place that was not to their liking. Black people had/have to deal with redlining (banks refusing mortgages in certain areas), steering (realtors steering black people to less desirable neighborhoods and away from white neighborhoods which they wanted to KEEP white), and racially restrictive covenants which prohibited properties being to sold to black people or to anyone who was not white.

The racists laws of the United States were very effective at doing what they were meant to do, promoting the advancement of the white race, oftentimes at the expense of the black race, while simultaneously undermining the ability of the black race to make advancements.

How did this occur and why are all the racists on this site obsessing with so called "black culture" and the alleged failings of the black community when they have their own communities with the exact same failings that they're always wanting to attribute to only the black race.

You all had how many hundreds of years of a head start and you still haven't pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and accomplished great things for the human race, yet you constantly bitch and moan about any progress black people make, to the point that your go-to strategy is to burn everything down that surpasses your accomplishment.

While I have compassion for these people, far too many of you appear to not even know that there is any such thing as poor white people living in such dire conditions and relying wholely or mostly off of government assistance. Or that there are areas where all of the criminals are white (an extremely rare occurence according to Tipsycatlover).
I don't have compassion for them. They can pull themselves up by the bootstraps or starve to death.

There is no irony there and I'm not the one complaining. I learned about Appalachia in school so we are talking at least 40+ years ago, not the last 20 years. And my examples are not "cherry picked". I used Appalachia as one example of a well-known poor white community that has been that way for at least half a century for them to have appeared in my school books.

And the reason I posted this thread is to remind the white racist who populate this site and like to pretend that they are superior to everyone that the white race has poor people just like every other race or ethnic group of people especially since they love to swear that all of the ills of poor black communities are caused by things that ONLY effect black people while conveniently forgetting about all of the poor white communities who face similar challenges.

1) The difference between that poor white town and the poor inner-city black districts is that it is only the latter blaming their poor life choices on racism.

2) The left has made everything about poor victimized blacks, and how it’s all whitey’s fault, so the fact that whites speak up in their own defense and point out that blacks’ problems are due to their own choices does not make those whites racist.

3) And yes, the white race has poor people just like the black race. But the black poverty rate is twice the average of whites, and it is not due to racism. Stop having 74% of black babies out of wedlock, and the majority of your problems would disappear In a single generation.

If I were black, and everything else about me were the same - same IQ, same motivation level, same discipline, same conscientiousness toward my work, etc., - I would have either been a Harvard Law grad with a partnership in a major law firm or a C-level executive in a Fortune 100 corporation. (As it is, I rose to the director level, which was good enough for me.)

Last edited:
Think per capita like all smart people do.

It’s a behavioral thing….White ghettos aren’t nearly as lawless and criminal as are dark ghettos.
Being poor isn’t the problem….The “obsession” derives from the off the charts level of criminality in dark shitholes.
Why do you suppose ALL dark communities, cities and nations are dirty dangerous shitholes?
Is there something inherent and genetic that accompanies melanin?

Think per capita like all smart people do.

It’s a behavioral thing….White ghettos aren’t nearly as lawless and criminal as are dark ghettos.
Being poor isn’t the problem….The “obsession” derives from the off the charts level of criminality in dark shitholes.
Why do you suppose ALL dark communities, cities and nations are dirty dangerous shitholes?
Is there something inherent and genetic that accompanies melanin?
This post scared you didn’t it Unkotare ?

Forum List

Back