America's pandemic dead deserve accountability after Birx disclosure

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump is responsible for thousands of needless deaths. He needs to pay for the damage he has inflicted on this country.

trump is respons5ible for thousands of needless deaths. He needs to pay for the damage he has inflicted on this country.
Waah waah waah you mushbrained libbers believe any level of propaganda your daddies at cnn feed you.

trump is responsible for thousands of needless deaths. He needs to pay for the damage he has inflicted on this country.
How about Cuomo and China?

More Nazi demagoguery.

How about the 200,000 that have died from Covid since Biden took over? Biden still has NO PLAN for dealing with Covid.

Cuz you tarded?

The problem is that she really didn't say anything that we didn't already assume.

Add to that, the people have virtually zero standards or expectations from the orange buffoon, and includes his sheep, who will forgive him for anything. His own Fifth Avenue Rule.

So all we can really do is solemnly shake our heads and try to use this as an ugly cautionary tale.

This is vacuous nonsense. If we had closed our borders last January and shut down the economy, it would have saved a couple hundred thousand old bastards from dying a few months earlier than they would have...

...and those deaths would have been replaced by an even greater number of working heads of households who killed themselves because they had no way of earning a living or supporting their families.

Birx has uttered one of the most irresponsible public statements of the past year, and that is saying something.

How about the 200,000 that have died from Covid since Biden took over? Biden still has NO PLAN for dealing with Covid.
No, Biden has a plan, Trump's.

The disgraced Scarf Queen, interviewed by Trump haters, heavily edited by Trump haters.

FakeVeryTee.jpeg

I took away, from the first part of the video, Dr. Fauci's interview, saying that he and Trump's decision in early January to create Operation Warp Speed was the best choice he made in all his years.

I'll have to wait to see the actual documentary, and well the parts that CNN doesn't edit to get the entire picture

I took away, from the first part of the video, Dr. Fauci's interview, saying that he and Trump's decision in early January to create Operation Warp Speed was the best choice he made in all his years.

I'll have to wait to see the actual documentary, and well the parts that CNN doesn't edit to get the entire picture
The entire thing is heavily edited, to the point that I wouldn't be surprised to have Birx come out and say that she was takeout of context.

Seek help soon.:itsok:

Fuck your Faucist demagogue lies

The entire thing is heavily edited, to the point that I wouldn't be surprised to have Birx come out and say that she was takeout of context.
Maybe, we will see...some folks from the Admin are already coming out and correcting the record.

“They were never held back from going public. In fact, most of the time, Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both would agree publicly — and they have stated so publicly — that the president did everything that they asked him to do,” Meadows said.

“But what is also alarming is to have this revisionist type of program last night to suggest that there was something different that should have been done when they were actually in the room helping make the decisions. In fact, if anything, for those kind of comments to come out last night, it was not only alarming but just very disingenuous to suggest that the president was pushing back."

Which frankly, is supported by prior statements from Fauci...who publicly stated that President listens and follows the advice...even when he disagress: Trump listens "even if we disagree on some things," Dr. Fauci says in interview about coronavirus task force

"To [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens," Fauci said of the commander in chief. "He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump "got it right away" when presented with data about the rise in coronavirus cases that influenced his decision on extending social distancing guidelines, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, said Monday.
"We showed him the data. He looked at the data and he got it right away," Fauci told CNN's John Berman on "New Day." "It was a pretty clear picture. Dr. Debbie Birx and I went in together in the Oval Office and leaned over the desk and said, 'Here are the data. Take a look.' He looked at them, he understood them and he just shook his head and said, 'I guess we got to do it.'"

“I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything,” Fauci said. “In my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him. When he would go out, I’d hear him discussing the same sort of things.”

Don't 've an Idiot. People are being vaccinated in record time. The country is coming back. If trump were there...He would be sitting in the corner whining...

Lol. Funny stuff although he inflicted no one. More emotional blubber for the weak.

Maybe, we will see...some folks from the Admin are already coming out and correcting the record.

“They were never held back from going public. In fact, most of the time, Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both would agree publicly — and they have stated so publicly — that the president did everything that they asked him to do,” Meadows said.

“But what is also alarming is to have this revisionist type of program last night to suggest that there was something different that should have been done when they were actually in the room helping make the decisions. In fact, if anything, for those kind of comments to come out last night, it was not only alarming but just very disingenuous to suggest that the president was pushing back."

Which frankly, is supported by prior statements from Fauci...who publicly stated that President listens and follows the advice...even when he disagress: Trump listens "even if we disagree on some things," Dr. Fauci says in interview about coronavirus task force

"To [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens," Fauci said of the commander in chief. "He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump "got it right away" when presented with data about the rise in coronavirus cases that influenced his decision on extending social distancing guidelines, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, said Monday.
"We showed him the data. He looked at the data and he got it right away," Fauci told CNN's John Berman on "New Day." "It was a pretty clear picture. Dr. Debbie Birx and I went in together in the Oval Office and leaned over the desk and said, 'Here are the data. Take a look.' He looked at them, he understood them and he just shook his head and said, 'I guess we got to do it.'"

“I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything,” Fauci said. “In my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him. When he would go out, I’d hear him discussing the same sort of things.”
All membersof the administration

Liars Club from the trump regime...

Don't 've an Idiot. People are being vaccinated in record time. The country is coming back. If trump were there...He would be sitting in the corner whining...
What record time? No way to make the date Pinochijoe read of the giant teleprompter letters. You libbers are goofy

Forum List

Back