America's pandemic dead deserve accountability after Birx disclosure

trump is responsible for thousands of needless deaths. He needs to pay for the damage he has inflicted on this country.

Oh, fuck you. YOUR DEMOCRAT governors are responsible for the majority of the real deaths you clod.

I took away, from the first part of the video, Dr. Fauci's interview, saying that he and Trump's decision in early January to create Operation Warp Speed was the best choice he made in all his years.

I'll have to wait to see the actual documentary, and well the parts that CNN doesn't edit to get the entire picture
The entire thing is heavily edited, to the point that I wouldn't be surprised to have Birx come out and say that she was takeout of context.
Maybe, we will see...some folks from the Admin are already coming out and correcting the record.

“They were never held back from going public. In fact, most of the time, Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both would agree publicly — and they have stated so publicly — that the president did everything that they asked him to do,” Meadows said.

“But what is also alarming is to have this revisionist type of program last night to suggest that there was something different that should have been done when they were actually in the room helping make the decisions. In fact, if anything, for those kind of comments to come out last night, it was not only alarming but just very disingenuous to suggest that the president was pushing back."

Which frankly, is supported by prior statements from Fauci...who publicly stated that President listens and follows the advice...even when he disagress: Trump listens "even if we disagree on some things," Dr. Fauci says in interview about coronavirus task force

"To [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens," Fauci said of the commander in chief. "He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump "got it right away" when presented with data about the rise in coronavirus cases that influenced his decision on extending social distancing guidelines, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, said Monday.
"We showed him the data. He looked at the data and he got it right away," Fauci told CNN's John Berman on "New Day." "It was a pretty clear picture. Dr. Debbie Birx and I went in together in the Oval Office and leaned over the desk and said, 'Here are the data. Take a look.' He looked at them, he understood them and he just shook his head and said, 'I guess we got to do it.'"

“I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything,” Fauci said. “In my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him. When he would go out, I’d hear him discussing the same sort of things.”
All membersof the administration
I took away, from the first part of the video, Dr. Fauci's interview, saying that he and Trump's decision in early January to create Operation Warp Speed was the best choice he made in all his years.

I'll have to wait to see the actual documentary, and well the parts that CNN doesn't edit to get the entire picture
The entire thing is heavily edited, to the point that I wouldn't be surprised to have Birx come out and say that she was takeout of context.
Maybe, we will see...some folks from the Admin are already coming out and correcting the record.

“They were never held back from going public. In fact, most of the time, Dr. Birx and Dr. Fauci both would agree publicly — and they have stated so publicly — that the president did everything that they asked him to do,” Meadows said.

“But what is also alarming is to have this revisionist type of program last night to suggest that there was something different that should have been done when they were actually in the room helping make the decisions. In fact, if anything, for those kind of comments to come out last night, it was not only alarming but just very disingenuous to suggest that the president was pushing back."

Which frankly, is supported by prior statements from Fauci...who publicly stated that President listens and follows the advice...even when he disagress: Trump listens "even if we disagree on some things," Dr. Fauci says in interview about coronavirus task force

"To [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens," Fauci said of the commander in chief. "He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump "got it right away" when presented with data about the rise in coronavirus cases that influenced his decision on extending social distancing guidelines, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, said Monday.
"We showed him the data. He looked at the data and he got it right away," Fauci told CNN's John Berman on "New Day." "It was a pretty clear picture. Dr. Debbie Birx and I went in together in the Oval Office and leaned over the desk and said, 'Here are the data. Take a look.' He looked at them, he understood them and he just shook his head and said, 'I guess we got to do it.'"

“I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything,” Fauci said. “In my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him. When he would go out, I’d hear him discussing the same sort of things.”
Liars Club from the trump regime...
Oklahoma Club from the Pinochijoe regime, where the wind goes sweepin through your ears....

trump is responsible for thousands of needless deaths. He needs to pay for the damage he has inflicted on this country.

Oh, fuck you. YOUR DEMOCRAT governors are responsible for the majority of the real deaths you clod.

And remember, anti-science nutjobs like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris screeched about travel restrictions when Trump put them in place. The DemoKKKrats wanted open borders throughout the pandemic!

And remember, anti-science nutjobs like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris screeched about travel restrictions when Trump put them in place. The DemoKKKrats wanted open borders throughout the pandemic!
You Repubs always trying to rewrite history. Pretty soon....you will be saying the trump mob was holding a garden party.

The LIAR lied and People DIED.

You Repubs always trying to rewrite history. Pretty soon....you will be saying the trump mob was holding a garden party.

The LIAR lied and People DIED.

spreading distrust about the vaccine was reckless

Refusing to answer simple questions (i.e. potental effects to unborn children), threats of vax passports, and schools demanding getting the vax a a term of attendance spreads distrust.

Did Dr Fauci tell trump to lie about the severity of COVID for months? No....trump did that himself.

Did Dr Fauci tell trump to lie about the severity of COVID for months? No....trump did that himself.
he didn’t...the good doctor told us he didn’t

Fauxi, Biden and the democrats are responsible

As far as I'm concerned trump is responsible for every death from the virus in our nation.

None of what we have endured in the last 18 months should have happened.

We used to have a worldwide system to prevent those viruses from infecting the whole world by keeping it contained to the country of origin. It worked well.

trump closed the department here in America and reduced our overseas personnel down to 14 people in China.

trump allowed people to come to America then when he put his so called ban in place it still allowed people in America.

Yet he did nothing to identify and quarantine those who came here. So they disbursed all over the nation.

Then his months of calling it a democratic hoax with all his lies and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Then when there was a vaccine, he had no plan to distribute it to the nation.

His people talked his voters into not vaccinating or wearing a mask or social distance.

As far as I'm concerned, trump is responsible for the 602, 805 Americans dead.

As far as I'm concerned trump is responsible for every death from the virus in our nation.

We used to have a worldwide system to prevent those viruses from infecting the whole world by keeping it contained to the country of origin. It worked well.

trump closed the department here in America and reduced our overseas personnel down to 14 people in China.

trump allowed people to come to America then when he put his so called ban in place it still allowed people in America.

Yet he did nothing to identify and quarantine those who came here. So they disbursed all over the nation.

Then his months of calling it a democratic hoax with all his lies and ridiculous conspiracy theories.

His people talked his voters into not vaccinating or wearing a mask or social distance.

Who cares about the ravings of a lying lunatic, which this post of yours clearly shows you to be.

Wanna explain this?

"The introduction to this table essentially summarizes the findings that 94% of the deaths by COVID-19 were also associated a potential fatal health condition (heart failure) or other significant co-morbidity factor (e.g., obesity). Therefore only 6% of the deaths reported for the virus are not connected with any other underling illness.

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.

The entire table is worth reviewing, for those who wish to have a better understanding of the realities of this pathogen. A portion is presented below, to offer a sense of the official data available on this subject.

A look at the weekly CDC report on “COVID-19” deaths and what it really means

The real meaning of table 3 is that there is a very low chance of dying of COVID-19 without a co-morbidity, especially among young people.

legalinsurrection.com

1. I have posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

2. The method was to make voters fearful by presenting hugely inflated numbers of deaths, reported as ‘positive cases,’ and ‘infections,’ the number constantly reported, and constantly inflated. Regular news reports claim somewhere in the neighborhood of 250,000 ‘covid’ deaths.
As I never use vulgarity, I’m left to merely describe this as nonsense.

3. This morn, on the radio I heard this: “Heart disease is no longer the number one killer…..covid has replaced it.”
Let’s unravel the Wuhan Red Death Scam.

4. The diseases actually responsible for the most deaths are heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia

“Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.Sep 8, 2020

Includes causes of death: Coronary artery disease

Includes Diseases: Coronary artery disease; Stroke
Heart Disease Facts | cdc.gov

5. In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

Another delusional Democrat. What are you going to say to the dead people? I don't think they will be able to hear you.

Forum List

Back