Americans Are Just Better Human Beings

Excellent....Democrats can print up maps to your place....

.just as Hollywood has maps to homes of the stars, those outlanders you invited in can find their way to your abode, refrigertor box, whatever.
i'm not afraid of anyone in this world, not even God himself

This is the third time you've switched to a personal attack, while abandoning the subject at hand. Your own OP.
Just wave the white flag, and return to civilized conversation,
]
You are to intelligent discourse what the coronavirus is to public health.

8. As proven in this thread, there is no nation or society that has attained the level of advancement that America has....yet this is of no importance to the Democrat Party.
In fact, their plan, hatched over half a century ago, is to flood America with groups that do non have the same level.....an attempt, inadvertent or otherwise, to weaken our culture, our morality, our resolve.

And that the plan was hatched in 1965 through the Democrat Hart Cellers Act.
It was an attack on the values and ideals of Western Civilization. It practically eliminated immigration from the nations that first settled this nation.

" Despite [Democrat] Robert Kennedy's promise that, "Immigration from any single country would be limited to 10 percent of the total," Mexico sent 20 percent of last year's immigrants. Hispanics have made up nearly half of all immigrants since 1968.

... the [Democrat] 1965 Immigration Reform Act has remade society into the image its critics most feared. Immigration levels topping a million a year will increase U.S. population to 400 million within 50 years. Meanwhile, exponents of multiculturalism insist new arrivals make no effort to assimilate; to do so would be "genocidal," a notion that makes a mockery of real genocides. Instead, long-forgotten grudges are nursed against the white populace.

All the while, indigenous paychecks drop through lower wages and higher taxes collected to provide social services for immigrants. And this only takes into account legal immigration. " FrontPage Magazine - The 1965 Immigration Act: Anatomy of a Disaster

There is, in fact, a secret Democrat memo that admits the plan.

To that I can only quote you

Amazingly consistent: not a single one of your posts has been accurate, truthful or informed.

You are quite a dunce.

I guess you hear that a lot, huh?

With surprisingly little effort, you have become our best source of Greenhouse Gases.

You spent most of your time, proving your own OP was false.
As I said, America can't be superior humans, when you point to 1/3 of them being the scum of the earth.
You don’t seem capable of the sort of thought processes one should expect in an upright biped hominid.

Who'd you vote for?

Oh, that one is easy-breezy, good poster Chic. (It should be easy. You keep asking my avatar that.)

I voted for the candidate who I thought would do a better job than the other guy.
Or, I suppose, at minimum, I voted the guy that seemed to most align with my sense of the guidance offered in the Hippocratic Oath: Do less harm than the other choice.

Duh!

Contrary to Obama's misstatemnt of American exceptionalism, we are simply a higher level of human development than any other nation.

1.In support of that judgment, one need be reminded that there is a full spectrum, not just ‘the other end,’ meaning Nazis, Bolsheviks, Maoists, and all sorts of savages.
It is important to carefully consider those nationalities that at first glance appear to be….similar….to America. But aren’t.

Oppression and genocide left out of the calculation….the view of human rights becomes central.

2. Our nation sprang from the loins of our closest relative, Britain…..but there are dramatic differences when one considers what Americans consider unalienable rights.

Here is what ‘rights’ are.
A right is something an individual has by virtue of being human.

Human beings are the only entities that have rights.

Rights belong to each human individually.

Rights are exercised by individuals, and are not given nor ascribed by any person of group, especially governments.

Rights are voluntary, in that individuals may choose whether to either exercise them or to ignore them.

Individual cannot have a right that infringes upon or diminishes the rights of others. (So much for 'abortion rights.')
  • To be clear, ‘benefits’ such as education, shelter, or a job require resources from somewhere else, and therefore, cannot be given or protected without restricting another’s right to the property of his hands or mind.

• For Americans, rights precede government. Government’s purpose is to protect those rights.

3. First, Europe and England threats over free speech:​

"EU And UK Warn Musk Over Free Speech: "Elon, There Are ...

https://www.iflscience.com › policy › eu-and-uk-warn-...
— The EU and UK have released warnings to Elon Musk over his goals of transforming Twitter into a platform for free speech.

UK Govt Vows to Jail Elon Musk if He Allows Free Speech on Twitter ...newspunch.com › home › uk govt vows to jail elon musk if he allows free speech on twitter
1 week ago - UK Govt Vows to Jail Elon Musk if He Allows Free Speech on Twitter Fact checked April 27, 2022 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, UK 15 Comments The UK government on Tuesday threatened to block Twitter and jail its new owner Elon Musk if he allows free speech on his platform.

UK Govt Threatens to Ban Twitter, Potentially Jail Elon Musk If ...americanfaith.com › home › uk govt threatens to ban twitter, potentially jail elon musk if he allows free speech
1 week ago - The UK on Tuesday threatened to ban Twitter altogether and potentially jail Elon Musk if he violates their incoming “Online Safety Bill” by allowing free speech on his platform. The move came just hours after the EU threatened to ban Twitter entirely if Musk allows free speech on the platform ...

Now….how about the nation with which we share a continent?

Nope….not up to America’s level.

Next post.
Some of us are

You not included

Oh, that one is easy-breezy, good poster Chic. (It should be easy. You keep asking my avatar that.)

I voted for the candidate who I thought would do a better job than the other guy.
Or, I suppose, at minimum, I voted the guy that seemed to most align with my sense of the guidance offered in the Hippocratic Oath guidance: Do less harm than the other choice.

Duh!

Who'd you vote for?

Forum List

Back