American journalist killed by Israeli military

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Originally saw this on NBC. The anchor stated that their organization's efforts to verify a video released by the Israeli government that attempted to paint Palestinian militants as the culprits revealed that the Israeli government's video did not depict the same location as the incident, did not match Al Jazeera footage that caught her death live, and did not even show the shooting. In other words, it's fake.

So first Saudi Arabia kills an American journalist, now Israel kills an American journalist. Perhaps this is a deeply troubled region of the world and the United States should be loathe to maintain close relationships with these countries.

"We were going to film the Israeli army operation and suddenly they shot us without asking us to leave or stop filming," Al Jazeera cited Mr Samoudi as saying. "The first bullet hit me and the second bullet hit Shireen.
"There was no Palestinian military resistance at all at the scene," he added.

Al Jazeera reporter killed during Israeli raid in West Bank

I stopped reading as soon as the reporter for the piece used the term "occupation forces". There isn't even any pretense as being non-biased. I'll wait for the other side of the story.

Originally saw this on NBC. The anchor stated that their organization's efforts to verify a video released by the Israeli government that attempted to paint Palestinian militants as the culprits revealed that the Israeli government's video did not depict the same location as the incident, did not match Al Jazeera footage that caught her death live, and did not even show the shooting. In other words, it's fake.

So first Saudi Arabia kills an American journalist, now Israel kills an American journalist. Perhaps this is a deeply troubled region of the world and the United States should be loathe to maintain close relationships with these countries.

"We were going to film the Israeli army operation and suddenly they shot us without asking us to leave or stop filming," Al Jazeera cited Mr Samoudi as saying. "The first bullet hit me and the second bullet hit Shireen.

I mean, Al Jazeera is an American media outlet...

Shireen Abu Aqla is an iconic American name. I mean, you're not a fucking liar spewing hatred of Jews

{The Palestinian health ministry said Abu Aqla was hit in the head by a live bullet during the raid. She was taken to hospital in a critical condition and later pronounced dead.
Another Palestinian journalist, Al Jazeera producer Ali Samoudi, was shot in the back and was in a stable condition in hospital, the health ministry added.}

Wait, you lied that this was an American, but your link says she was a Palestinian.

Ah, such is the nature of propaganda.

SO a Hamas propagandist was shot during a gun fight between Hamas terrorists and Israeli soldier.

YAWN

So when did the Israelis start using AKs?

You might be able to fool some folks but I know the sound of a AK when I hear one.

Also you might consider that snuffing a US citizen on purpose or by accident and then trying to blame it on the IDF might have been their play all along.
Didnt that happen before? Some palis tried to blame the IDF when the evidence they presented was an AK and they dont even use them.
Fuckin morons :lol:

Al Jazeera reporter....i dont need to go any further.

Pointing out one such incident by the Israelis won't do much good, but still it needs to be done. This is a common tactic and the comments in support of them on this board should indicate that they won't stop even after being exposed.

Invoking pity for what happened to the Jewish people nearly 80 years ago, has the power of giving the Zionist faction the benefit of the doubt on their obvious apartheid and crimes against humanity.

So we have started with:
  • Must be wrong
  • Journalist was a leftie
  • IDF could never have done that
  • Some one said 'occupation forces' (by the way by international law they are..)
Lets be clear, in this region there is no innocence... IDF have a list of war crimes on there hands just as much as hamas has...
Lets's remember this is the same IDF which bombed residential areas chasing a guys on motorbike(jiadist) in Gazza, killing ... By the way one of them ran into Hamas and they executed him on the street...

Pointing out one such incident by the Israelis won't do much good, but still it needs to be done. This is a common tactic and the comments in support of them on this board should indicate that they won't stop even after being exposed.

Invoking pity for what happened to the Jewish people nearly 80 years ago, has the power of giving the Zionist faction the benefit of the doubt on their obvious apartheid and crimes against humanity.
can you expand on that window of time --"nearly
80 years ago" and your allusion to "obvious
apartheid" and "crimes against humanity"?

Shouldn't the reporter have been imbedded with our allies, the Israeli forces, rather than lurking around with a "Qatar based network"? What did she think would happen? Of course leftie Americans accept the Palestinian version of the incident.
Reporters embed with both sides in this conflict...

Generally IDF is killing 7 times more women and children than Palestinian side... There are two sides to this story..

BTW, Can you tell us the last time a Palestine killed an American?

Unlike IDF:

So we have started with:
  • Must be wrong
  • Journalist was a leftie
  • IDF could never have done that
  • Some one said 'occupation forces' (by the way by international law they are..)
Lets be clear, in this region there is no innocence... IDF have a list of war crimes on there hands just as much as hamas has...
Lets's remember this is the same IDF which bombed residential areas chasing a guys on motorbike(jiadist) in Gazza, killing ... By the way one of them ran into Hamas and they executed him on the street...
IDF doesnt strap bombs to women and children and blow up innocent bystanders out shopping. I bet you just love reading aboiut that.

Was it by 1 of those damn space lasers?
MAGA

I don't believe that. Israel does not intentionally target women. and she was al jazeera...i'd hardly call her american. No doubt she was shot by the socalled Palis. They are good for that. If she lived in this country she was a foreign agent and enemy just like AOC's Squat. No better than that PoS Khashoggi allegedly hired by the EneMedia WaPo. She went into a war zone...she knew what could happen. She died doing what she loved doing. Smearing Israel and protecting terrorists.

I stopped reading as soon as the reporter for the piece used the term "occupation forces". There isn't even any pretense as being non-biased. I'll wait for the other side of the story.

Well you are wrong to object to the term "occupation forces".
Whether or not you think Israel is a valid country, there is no doubt Palestine existed legally first, and was created by the Treaty of San Remo and Treaty of Sevres, in 1920.
And there is also no doubt that Israel has illegal occupied ALL of Palestine with military forces, and NOT just the half the UN designated as Israel.
Clearly Israeli military forces have absolutely no legal authority to occupy all of Palestine as they are now and have been since 1967.

IDF doesnt strap bombs to women and children and blow up innocent bystanders out shopping. I bet you just love reading aboiut that.

That is simply a lie.
The Palestinians have never used women or children for suicide bombs, and Israel has deliberately murdered women and children with drone, artillery, missiles, white phosphorous, etc.

I don't believe that. Israel does not intentionally target women. and she was al jazeera...i'd hardly call her american. No doubt she was shot by the socalled Palis. They are good for that. If she lived in this country she was a foreign agent and enemy just like AOC's Squat. No better than that PoS Khashoggi allegedly hired by the EneMedia WaPo. She went into a war zone...she knew what could happen. She died doing what she loved doing. Smearing Israel and protecting terrorists.

First of all, it is not a "war zone".
Second is that Al Jazerra used to be a British news media that was bought out.
So most of the employees are western, not Arab.

Whether or not this journalist was intentionally targeted or not, it shows the lack of concern for non-Jewish lives.
An innocent, unarmed person was murdered by an illegal use of force.

Forum List

Back