American Isis

why do you keep repeating that BS.

most of the money went to direct projects.

but keep lying. it no longer matters.

FBI Director Comey will have a well established investigation for the next FBI Director to cook CGI's proverbial goose... Maybe you could get work on CGI's defense team...

jeez you're a moron.

no one is going after her you pathetic wing nut.

You are such a great prognosticator... Since I have been a member of this group you have been a tool for Bill's wife and said President Elect Trump would fade away into the atmosphere... Wrong Gin Breath...
Now you want folks to believe that the Investigation into CGI is a figment of our imagination... Your track record is one of a loser, so be careful what you say because it might just bite you where the sun don't shine...

FBI Director Comey will have a well established investigation for the next FBI Director to cook CGI's proverbial goose... Maybe you could get work on CGI's defense team...
Yes ridge, but you believed the stupid birther shit, the secret Muslim shit, the Benghazi shit, etc. An easily played doofus or just a slow learner?

Tell us again which candidate took tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays.

And Bush allowed himself to be butte fucked by those same countries. At least she put that money to good use....unlike Trumpie who bought a big portrait of himself.

Yea 13% of donated money went to Charities... Where did the rest go? Weddings are expensive...

1) There is a lot of BS flying out there from both sides. One of the many frustrations among Americans is the difficulty of separating fact from fiction in an era of Information Overload. A hazard predicted by futurist Alfred Toffler.**

Facts on Clinton Foundation:
Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation | Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

False: 80% of Clinton Foundation costs aren't 'overhead'

Pence wrong on Clinton Foundation's charitable work

That said, I have little doubt the Clintons have enriched themselves from "charity" work. Raise $500M, siphon off mere 1% for "personal expenses" and that's a sweet $5M. I'm sure many of us could live off that income.

FWIW, Hamas has charity programs too. ;)

**Alvin Toffler who coined the term 'information overload' dies aged 87 | Daily Mail Online
Alvin Toffler, 87, had predicted the rise of digital technology and coined the term 'information overload'.....Toffler is credited with another common expression, defining the feeling of being overrun with data and knowledge as 'information overload.'

jeez you're a moron.

no one is going after her you pathetic wing nut.

If there is any justice left to be had, Shillian, they most definitely will be going after her and everyone involved in the Haitian child sex pedophile ring that will make the Franklin cover-up of the late 80's and early 90's pale in comparison. The NYPD has Anthony Wiener's laptop with loads of e-mails showing Hiltery using her state department power to intervene on behalf of one Laura Silsby that was trying to usher 33 children out of the country with the excuse that she was taking them to (snicker) "start an orphanage" and most of the children had parents that were still alive and why didn't she use some of that Clinton Foundation money to start an orphanage in Haiti??? She then tried that again not long after that and was stopped yet AGAIN. Inquiring minds would like to know the answer to that one. What it appears to those investigating this is that Huma Abedin passed on those e-mails to her estranged husband as an insurance policy as leverage lest the feces should hit the oscillating blades. It will be VERY interesting if the "shadow gubermint" is able to keep this from coming to light. The rank and file within the NYPD and the FBI are being very insistent that this be fully investigated. You will be shitting bricks if justice actually prevails and there is no spin that you will be able to use.

(snicker)

Last edited:
[

Any time you wish to debate me on anything you disagree with me about???? Please, by all means....step up to the plate. Until you do attempt to take me to task? You are simply a flaming leftard moron spewing leftard angst which is music to my ears.

Hope this helps!!!!!

You probably don't remember this but I've done that once already. Within two posts you were in full loon mode. I won't fall for that again...

Nope.......you have never attempted to debate or discuss anything that you disagree with me about. I know of what I speak and can back it. Since it has been proven that the lamestream media lies their asses off? They are no longer a credible source of information.

Hope this helps!!!! (snicker)

You are such a great prognosticator... Since I have been a member of this group you have been a tool for Bill's wife and said President Elect Trump would fade away into the atmosphere... Wrong Gin Breath...
Now you want folks to believe that the Investigation into CGI is a figment of our imagination... Your track record is one of a loser, so be careful what you say because it might just bite you where the sun don't shine...
LOL. Agreed about the far LWers who looove to carry water for the Clintons.

Disagreed that any investigation of the Clinton Foundation will yield anything. The thing about the Clintons are they are both lawyers. They know which side of the legal line they should be on. As a vet, and IIRC, a former officer, you and I both know the difference between legal and moral/ethical. One can remain legal and be either immoral or unethical. I think the Clintons are dirty not because they've done anything illegal, but because they habitually go right up to the legal line without crossing over. People who do so are, IMHO, unethical. They live within the letter of the law, but not the spirit of the law. Even though I doubt either of them will ever be convicted of anything, there's a solid reason why the Clintons, especially Hillary, is not trustworthy in the eyes of most Americans, including many from her own party.

Is all this to divert attention from the very real fact that enemies of the country are destroying the cities they live in by night? By day they are crying infants refusing education in favor of play doh and coloring books.

...(snicker)...
(snicker)
(snicker)
Wow! You're getting really good at typing with one hand. Kudoes!

I type with two hands........don't know what you are implying but I will go out on a ledge and say that it's probably something creepy and perverted....by the way, "geo-engineering"" is going on and what is happening with the fall-out is worse than your worst nightmare or mine but I will simply let you find out the hard way....spare me a thought. (snicker)
I would be remiss if I didn't give you a clue........jagged, nano-particulates of glass shards with aluminum around the edges that is being sprayed. We inhale this shit and there is no way to avoid it. Have you noticed that on heavy spray days that clouds seem pink or look like an ugly pumpkin color at sunrise or sunset? It's because the sun is hitting the heavy metals of nano particulates of fiber-glass and aluminum at a certain angle......our lungs are being filled with them.

This is what happens when you listen to or read only propaganda sites. You become misinformed.
He has a 1% interest in Fox News. And the hotel was bought by Singapore-owned CDL Hotels, along with Alwaleed.
Tell us again which candidate took tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays.
Are you talking about the prince of Saudi Arabia who bought a yacht and one of trumps hotels from him? and owns a controlling stake in Fox news?

Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Trolls Trump: 'I Bailed You Out Twice' | The Huffington Post

Last edited:
I type with two hands........don't know what you are implying but I will go out on a ledge and say that it's probably something creepy and perverted.......(snicker)
If you say so. Sure, go ahead and step out on that ledge. Try not to spray or land on anyone.

How cute, and expected, you believe in chemtrail conspiracy theories.
by the way, "geo-engineering"" is going on and what is happening with the fall-out is worse than your worst nightmare or mine but I will simply let you find out the hard way....spare me a thought. (snicker)
I would be remiss if I didn't give you a clue........jagged, nano-particulates of glass shards with aluminum around the edges that is being sprayed. We inhale this shit and there is no way to avoid it. Have you noticed that on heavy spray days that clouds seem pink or look like an ugly pumpkin color at sunrise or sunset? It's because the sun is hitting the heavy metals of nano particulates of fiber-glass and aluminum at a certain angle......our lungs are being filled with them.

Here is what President Trump means for LGBT rights

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.
It is open season on Gays.
These are just words. He will be president from January 20. Until then he can't do anything because Obama will remains in office.
Then everybody can judge him by his actions
But honestly I don't think he want to make laws against homosexuals :)

I type with two hands........don't know what you are implying but I will go out on a ledge and say that it's probably something creepy and perverted.......(snicker)
If you say so. Sure, go ahead and step out on that ledge. Try not to spray or land on anyone.

How cute, and expected, you believe in chemtrail conspiracy theories.
by the way, "geo-engineering"" is going on and what is happening with the fall-out is worse than your worst nightmare or mine but I will simply let you find out the hard way....spare me a thought. (snicker)
[/QUOT

Nothing to see here, right? Move along, sheeple..

14369999_1589058158064764_4713899035458655998_n.jpg

Forum List

Back