American Isis

Here is what President Trump means for LGBT rights

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.
It is open season on Gays.

Yeah Pence is far worse than p.o.shit trump. You are going to see major protests, riots, and violence in the next two years. And it will be warranted as the Republicans major goal is depriving certain human beings of rights. No one is going to stand by and let it happen this time though. There will be blood.

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.

Yeah Pence is far worse than p.o.shit trump. You are going to see major protests, riots, and violence in the next two years. And it will be warranted as the Republicans major goal is depriving certain human beings of rights. No one is going to stand by and let it happen this time though. There will be blood.

What rights would those be?

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years
. You had better lay low there in Euope because word has it there won't be a fudgepacker alive in America by the time the Inaugural Parade is over on January 20th. And that includes the millions of rump rangers who voted for Trump.

Tell us again which candidate took tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays.

The West is and has been the most tolerant toward gays in the world. But typical infantile moderns: if I can't force you to bake me a wedding cake, I'm going to slit your throat. The pathetic thing is, you don't see how viciously intolerant that is. It's all about YOUR rights, and no one else's. You were the brat in the supermarket screaming at the top of your lungs because mommy didn't buy you a candy bar, while you sat in a stroller you were too big to be sitting in, and while your mother begged, time-out, honey, please, time-out. And now, spoiled brat, you want your fucking wedding cake or you are going to act up. Despicable.

It kind of remains me of what happened 4-5 years ago in Egypt as the religious right won the election...The military said, NO to that and nipped it in the bud, but I doubt our military will do the same for us.
It took a time for the military to decide MB is too dangerous to lead the country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back