American Isis

Tell us again which candidate took tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays.

And Bush allowed himself to be butte fucked by those same countries. At least she put that money to good use....unlike Trumpie who bought a big portrait of himself.

Yea 13% of donated money went to Charities... Where did the rest go? Weddings are expensive...

More lies... Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

I reckon if I told you that you could jump out of a plane without a parachute and you'd survive, you'd do it. Yes, you're that gullible...

Tell us again which candidate took tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays.

And Bush allowed himself to be butte fucked by those same countries. At least she put that money to good use....unlike Trumpie who bought a big portrait of himself.

Yea 13% of donated money went to Charities... Where did the rest go? Weddings are expensive...

why do you keep repeating that BS.

most of the money went to direct projects.

but keep lying. it no longer matters.

So, Shillian, where is that money that was meant for Haitian refugees after the 2010 earthquake???? Can you give an account for the billions that have yet to be spent easing the misery of the people there?

What amount of money from the Clinton (slush fund) Foundation was spent for Chelsea's wedding??? Was it 3 million? I'm pretty sure that's an accurate figure.......

Of course you think it's fantastic that Hillary takes money from countries that murder gays and women. That's why you lost to Donald Trump.

And you think it fantastic that Bush sucked the off. Go figure..At least she's getting money out of them

And no, I lost to noone. I don't vote in the US. I'm a centrist. Rubio was okay....maybe katisch. Hillary lost to Trump because Sanders people stayed home as did blacks. Remember this and remember this well. More people voted for her to president than the other guy. Fact.

And she's done more for charities and people than Trump has ever done in his life....

And I reiterate. She has taken money from those people and given it to people and institutions they hate. Brilliant. Well done...
Say it...President Trump. LMAO

And Hillary Clinton no longer matters.

FBI Director Comey will have a well established investigation for the next FBI Director to cook CGI's proverbial goose... Maybe you could get work on CGI's defense team...

FBI Director Comey will have a well established investigation for the next FBI Director to cook CGI's proverbial goose... Maybe you could get work on CGI's defense team...

jeez you're a moron.

no one is going after her you pathetic wing nut.

Here is what President Trump means for LGBT rights

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.
It is open season on Gays.
You again?

Not even close.

Don't you morons realize we know gays and have them in our families?

Tommy, I made a suggestion to get out of the basement and get some fresh air.

Stale air will affect your motor skills.

[Q

Already posted a link with credible links attached. Your comeback? Conspiracy theories.....

Is not this insanity plea becoming rather common? Is it not so common that the reader confidently expects to see it offered in every criminal case that comes before the courts?... Really, what we want now, is not laws against crime, but a law against insanity.

[

Lots of stuff you don't know about........ but what cannot be disputed is that I know infinitely more than you..........

yeah, you know stuff, like the guy in the local insane asylum 'knows stuff"...

Any time you wish to debate me on anything you disagree with me about???? Please, by all means....step up to the plate. Until you do attempt to take me to task? You are simply a flaming leftard moron spewing leftard angst which is music to my ears.

Hope this helps!!!!!

[

Any time you wish to debate me on anything you disagree with me about???? Please, by all means....step up to the plate. Until you do attempt to take me to task? You are simply a flaming leftard moron spewing leftard angst which is music to my ears.

Hope this helps!!!!!

You probably don't remember this but I've done that once already. Within two posts you were in full loon mode. I won't fall for that again...

Forum List

Back