American Isis

Strange to see an amoral bloke like Trump heading up theocracy but I suppose that is the pay off.

The WORKERS UNITED and kicked Hillary to the kerb. They want to be the best in the world AGAIN!! They were before the FTAs and Unions stuffed them up. Trump wants to put them back to work; the DemoKKKrats mock them with food stamps and welfare.

Who would you vote for if you were a rusted off American worker??? It's now up to Trump to facilitate their delivery.

Greg

Tell us again which candidate took tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays.
Link?
Don't act like you don't know about it.
In other words SJ, You`ve got nothing. Case closed.
I guess you don't know how to spell GOOGLE. Next time look it up yourself.
Here’s A (Dirty) Laundry List Of The Clinton Foundation’s Most Questionable Foreign Donations

Last edited:
So when was it ever legal to throw gays off of buildings in the US ?
the 1950's? when america was great?

Your answer in the form of a question shows you don't know the answer. I'll help you. It was never legal in the US. You're welcome.
neither was lynching
DemoKKKrats again. lol

Greg
Interesting you put the KKK in their name. Who did they endorse this election cycle again...hhhmmm, let me think...

How does Saudi Arabia and Qatar feel about queers because they donated millions to Hitlery....how do you not know that????

and she spent that money on causes that they hate. I say well played to her. She got those suckers to pay for shit they would never have other wise paid for...unlike Bush who was on his knees every chance he got...

Tell us again which candidate took tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays.

And Bush allowed himself to be butte fucked by those same countries. At least she put that money to good use....unlike Trumpie who bought a big portrait of himself.
Better tell your buddy August West because he doesn't think they gave her any.

And Bush allowed himself to be butte fucked by those same countries. At least she put that money to good use....unlike Trumpie who bought a big portrait of himself.

You do know that the Bush and Clinton Crime families are thicker than thieves, right??????

Here is what President Trump means for LGBT rights

When you start to look at the beliefs these scumbags hold it is clear that the US is set to regress over the next few years.
It is open season on Gays.

Leftards like Hitlery wanted to bring over ten times the muslims thjat the Barrypuppet let in....how do muslims treat queers???? Remind me.........

Radical ones? About the same as radical Christians...

Define "radical" Christians, homey........

Of course you think it's fantastic that Hillary takes money from countries that murder gays and women. That's why you lost to Donald Trump.

And you think it fantastic that Bush sucked the off. Go figure..At least she's getting money out of them

And no, I lost to noone. I don't vote in the US. I'm a centrist. Rubio was okay....maybe katisch. Hillary lost to Trump because Sanders people stayed home as did blacks. Remember this and remember this well. More people voted for her to president than the other guy. Fact.

And she's done more for charities and people than Trump has ever done in his life....

And I reiterate. She has taken money from those people and given it to people and institutions they hate. Brilliant. Well done...

Yea 13% of donated money went to Charities... Where did the rest go? Weddings are expensive...

Forum List

Back