America Has the Best Military In The World

When we know no comparative context in history, when we see history as a grab bag of ideological fancy rather than an empirical comparison, we know not the realistic human alternatives in that macro board game known as power.

Now I am as much a Buddhist as the next guy, I reckon more so than you could ever imagine.

But human power does not operate on such karmic wheels.

It has it's own grinding realities.

And of all those realities, no power has ever liberated more people, or lifted their living standards, ever, in human history, as the US empire.

She is not perfect, because the human condition is flawed. (Something the Far Left has never figured out, even though looking in a mirror would cure that condition.)

No human polity or empire has ever benefitted more people on Earth than the American empire.

Ever.

In human history.

All other empires, polities, have fallen short in this regard.

Fashion may chant other slogans but history knows that.....

....it is this way and no other.

Last edited:
Even our discussions here, debates, disagreements, are largely contingent on the US empire, and will vanish, I can assure you, when it does.

.[/QUOTE]No one does better shock and awe, eh?[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes.

I am glad your brought that up.

Saddam fell in under three weeks.

Never has a country this large fell that fast.

He was shocked and awed until his hiding hole and hanging.

Where Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld and company totally failed was occupational planning.

They had no occupational plan other than let democracy and Haliburton bloom.

The Iraqi insurrection did not really flare up until about six months after Saddam fell and it flared up because idiot Paul Bermer dismissed the Iraqi army rather than recalled them and using them to control the country.

Ignoring 101 of all occupational planning, including the US in WWII.

But the military shocked and awed Saddam and the Iraqi military, so much so they never really even fought to save the regime.

And of all those realities, no power has ever liberated more people, or lifted their living standards, ever, in human history, as the US empire.
Talk is both cheap and vainglorious, but at least it avoids fantasy deadening facts.

When you are ready to talk about the nature of history, power, and macro human nature get back to me.

In the mean time history is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>way.,

Or that uninhabited and disarmed, unable to project military force on its neighbours, you fatuous chauvinistic oaf. Still, it compares closely to the blitzkrieg that led to the fall of Poland.

Or that uninhabited and disarmed, unable to project military force on its neighbours, you fatuous chauvinistic oaf. Still, it compares closely to the blitzkrieg that led to the fall of Poland.

I think Iraq was "inhabited".

Just sayen.

And the million man military did not fight to defend Saddam.

Which says much about the nobility of the effort to topple him and the idiot incompetence woven by Bush, Rumsfeld and company to turn an Iraqi military that did not fight into one that would.

But this is an adult, military conversation I fear, one at that deals with those who have fought for power, seen it first hand, not simple 101 theory, not amendable to slogans on some university campus in between muffins and Marxist taught by A B C or D Western hating political fantasies ?

Please tell me you at least have the intellectual dignity of being a Marxist than simply a teenaged "I hate my father USA" teen stomping their intellectual feet before bed time?

Last edited:
I think Iraq was "inhabited".

Just sayen.
Except where it wasn't.

440px-Iraq_ethno_2003.jpg

Demographics of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the million man military did not fight to defend Saddam.

Which says much about the nobility of the effort to topple him and the idiot incompetence woven by Bush, Rumsfeld and company to turn an Iraqi military that did not fight into one that would.
You mean he hadn't been allowed to rearm since Gulf War 1 and was completely out done in armour and air by the noble power committing crimes against peace and then war crimes?

Crimes against peace?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Yeah, that thing the Noble American People were so nobly worried about they drove the Noble Nuremberg Tribunal Principles as a noble means of noble revenge.

Then nobly dumped them.

I would not know hey, these are just words we are typing here.

Maybe you should ask a Kurd?

Nuremberg, that is nice.

|Is that the movie where Steve McQeen threw the ball on the wall?

Jw Frogen-Dont come visit me you drunk.. you had your last chance- yes it's jasmine!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back