America Has the Best Military In The World

And as far as the historical record is concerned, the USA is one of the most benevolent powers in human history.
Absolute and complete bullshit. The US has ravaged, subverted and suborned with almost complete abandon around the world in service of its interests, all the while conditioning its populace to American exceptionalism. You'd be a prime example of the jealousy the Russians expressed at the way US inhabitants believed their own propaganda. The only surprise is that you haven't yet trotted out the old 'force for good' bromide.

Last edited:
Yeah that Is nice.

You know the thing I miss the most about the US military?

Nine times out of ten, and the tenth was a real motherfucker problem, none the less and so forth, nine times out of ten, military people kept their word.

Did what they said they would do.

That does not often happen in this world son. You should know that if you are paying attention.

I can tell you now, if you do not already know it, you will never find those human odds in the civilian world.

You are deluded young man, this is not about nationalism, though the USA is the only power in human history that allowed it's former war foes to be both economic rivals and democratic equals, though the USA is perhaps the most benevolent aspect of that inescapable, universal, human phenomenon. this is about existence.;

And you exist, because I do.

Last edited:
You are still in the larval, rage - half wit protest mode.

Most young, thinking hearts go through that.

The sea of historical reality will either eat you up or you will learn. and what you learn as a democratic man, I have just told you.

But I can not learn or survive for you.

Good luck young man.

Not that the pure ground of being does not have other ideas.

I get this too.

The USA is the spine of world order, like it or loathe it.

It is gravity itself, in political or geopolitical terms, and its fall or retraction invites chaos, as the fall of all world order has.

Add to that it is the only idealistic power currently in the world, as Russia looks only after Russian interests, China, Chinese interests, but the US often follows idealistic democratic interests,even when it conflicts with her national interests, and the fall of US military power will witness global chaos and war like humanity has never witnessed before.

Thus spoke Frogenusthra.

Bar none.

I am not talking technology or mass of strength, not numbers.

But the soul and nature of US military people.

The most dedicated, brave, put your hand up, dive into any global problem, do your best, with heart and compassion, can do, spirit in the world.

Not perfect, nothing in war or military life can be.

But when the USA military is at it's best there is no institution on Earth, not one, that can deliver it's honour and promises like they do.

Not one.

Now what US politicians task them to do, that is a completely different story.
What a naive proud... Many countries think that thery are the best, they have strongest character and so on. Nevertheless, this thinking may lead to wishes of checking it on the deal, that is very dangerous and may lead to global chaos.

Bar none.

I am not talking technology or mass of strength, not numbers.

But the soul and nature of US military people.

The most dedicated, brave, put your hand up, dive into any global problem, do your best, with heart and compassion, can do, spirit in the world.

Not perfect, nothing in war or military life can be.

But when the USA military is at it's best there is no institution on Earth, not one, that can deliver it's honour and promises like they do.

Not one.

Now what US politicians task them to do, that is a completely different story.
What a naive proud... Many countries think that thery are the best, they have strongest character and so on. Nevertheless, this thinking may lead to wishes of checking it on the deal, that is very dangerous and may lead to global chaos.
Yes

Nice fairy tale.

And then there is how human power actually works in this world.

And poles of empire always, without exception, bring the only peace humans have ever known.

At a price, yes.

And the American empire has been the most benevolent and idealistic in human history.

Hence the reason it is currently failing before more ruthless ideologies.

And the American empire has been the most benevolent and idealistic in human history.

idealistic? If idealistic it must has been the strongest, 'cause ideal = strength. And strength means do not bothering of other's beings, especially fight with somebody.
Moreover now US is becoming weaker because the fall of moral. Freedom for homosexuals and fornicators is the war against God, that is why america fails. And the farther the more.

Add to that it is the only idealistic power currently in the world, as Russia looks only after Russian interests, China, Chinese interests, but the US often follows idealistic democratic interests,
Spreading freedumb and democracy?

Save us from such beneficence oh lawd.

Here, this will allow you to fasten yourself to your cross without the trouble of getting that last tricky nail in. Waterproof for your
convenience.
1355325606434.png

Forum List

Back