America Has the Best Military In The World

Just speaking for power reality here, merged with the only idealism that can ever matter.

Idealsim that puts the body on the front line before the half wit, self righteous or cynical slogans.

And now here is Tom Waits.

I love Tom, but if you run a nation or world on him, you are going to be eaten alive by more "grown up" alternatives.

Bar none.

I am not talking technology or mass of strength, not numbers.

But the soul and nature of US military people.

The most dedicated, brave, put your hand up, dive into any global problem, do your best, with heart and compassion, can do, spirit in the world.

Not perfect, nothing in war or military life can be.

But when the USA military is at it's best there is no institution on Earth, not one, that can deliver it's honour and promises like they do.

Not one.

Now what US politicians task them to do, that is a completely different story.

So, it's all about the soul and nature of US military people.

How many militarys have you worked for in order to be able to say the US's is better than everyone else's?

Well I worked in NATO for half a decade, so that is most of the democratic militaries in the world.

And I fought in two wars against some of the non democratic militaries.

And I have studied history, both at university and out of love.

So there is the rest of the militaries in human history.

And so it goes.

Last edited:
And the trees fall in self indulgence and cultural penance, you may find some self indulgent bark there, to mulch your own egotistical sense of historical relativism, but you will never find true historical or human understanding , you are not walking in the forest.

Bar none.

The most dedicated, brave, put your hand up, dive into any global problem, do your best, with heart and compassion, can do, spirit in the world.

But when the USA military is at it's best there is no institution on Earth, not one, that can deliver it's honour and promises like they do.

Not one.

How many militarys have you worked for in order to be able to say the US's is better than everyone else's?

Well I worked in NATO for some time, so that is most of the democratic militaries..

And so it goes.

So, how about the Zimbabwean military? Do they have better soul than the US military?

Or how about the Papua New Guinea military?

I really don't think you're well placed enough to know about ALL militaries and say the US has better soul than all of the others. I doubt anyone is.

Now go off to eat muffins and protest some stature of a long dead white man and pretend that you have made a difference in the world.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Bar none.

Not one.

Well I worked in NATO for some time, so that is most of the democratic militaries..

And so it goes.

So, how about the Zimbabwean military? Do they have better soul than the US military?

I really don't think you're well placed enough to know about ALL militaries and say the US has better soul than all of the others. I doubt anyone is.

No they do not.

See my previous posts for more information.

You know what?

Don't bother.

Just go to Marvel comics.

Baby steps..

Baby steps.

Just speaking for power reality here, merged with the only idealism that can ever matter.

Idealsim that puts the body on the front line before the half wit, self righteous or cynical slogans.
Idealism in the service of dictating to the unarmed?

Legal wars? Or wars in contravention of the UN Charter and the Nuremberg Tribunal Principles.

Seeing we're talking of honour and promise.

Bar none.

Not one.

And so it goes.

No they do not.

See my previous posts for more information.

You know what?

Don't bother.

Just go to Marvel comics.

Baby steps..

Baby steps.

Yeah, why bother? You've already decided that information isn't the key here. It's all about what you think and nothing more. So, yeah, there's no point to this whole thread.

Legal wars?

Nice one.

The US is the only nation who has ever fought a "legal war" in that fictional premise known as a "legal war", as the USA did Korean War and the First Gulf War, all other wars, every last one has been "illegal" under that fantasy known as international law.

You really can not fight a war under international law unless you are attacked.

And you can not survive in war under international law if you are attacked.

International law and war is nothing more than a cultural suicide note before human nature and history.

And there have been a lot of nations at war since international law stated what is a legal or not legal war.

Welcome to humanity my innocent apple not eaten before Eden friend.

Legal wars?

Nice punch line.

Last edited:
The US is the only nation who has ever fought a "legal war" in the Korean War and the First Gulf War, all other wars, every last one has been "illegal" under that fantasy known as international law
What bullshit. As though the US was the only nation involved in Korea. Well, I guess to one as self referential as you that is received truth.

When I vote I am a child of Locke.

When I am thrown in the other realities of human history and realities, I am a brother at arms with Hobbes.

But always fighting for Locke.

So, I take it they were illegal wars of aggression, as defined by the Nuremberg Tribunal Principles, waged by the US military.

In honour and promise, no doubt.

And now gentlemen I bit you goodbye, because I have taken you as far as you can go it would seem.

I end with this refrain.

Go father.

There is an entire reality out there, terrifying but with nobility too.

Go West, go West until you mind.

Go West unto a knowledge you presently do not want to know.

Just one more thought you may want to reflect on, the Democratic West could not have defeated either the Japanese Empire or Nazi Germany based on the Nuremberg principals.

They were applied after the fact and only to the losers of WWII.

The Nuremburg principals could have just as easily condemned many in the Democratic West during WWII.

Think about that,

What does that really mean in consideration of human history and reality?

Think young man. You are intelligent, or you would not be here. You would be playing HALO or GTA or something.

You are thinking.

I like that.

Because life is not about winning an internet argument, it is about knowing and thriving in the world as it really is.

Human existence is about knowing why we are here.

And I get a gist, a hint. that is why you are here?

Last edited:
Because life is not about winning an internet argument, it is about thriving in the world as it really is.
So it's about time to give up the bullshit about the ethical goodness of the US military. You can't have it both ways.

All life is about having it both ways, Yin and Yang.

Ego abandoned.

There is no pure way, as long as you think there is, you are the real evil in the world.

And as far as the historical record is concerned, the USA is one of the most benevolent powers in human history.

As far as power goes.

But then that takes a bit of reading to know.

Forum List

Back