Amazon Quietly Closes Seattle Facility Due to Skyrocketing Violent Crime and Danger to Employees

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Everything the Left control is eventually destroyed.
1800 workers impacted.

"In the last few weeks, shootings, including one that killed a 15-year-old boy, have rocked the busy stretch of downtown. Seattle Police has set up a mobile precinct along 3rd Avenue with officers on bikes patrolling the area, too," but Amazon apparently hit its breaking point and didn't want to continue sending its employees into the lawless neighborhood.

1800 workers impacted.

"In the last few weeks, shootings, including one that killed a 15-year-old boy, have rocked the busy stretch of downtown. Seattle Police has set up a mobile precinct along 3rd Avenue with officers on bikes patrolling the area, too," but Amazon apparently hit its breaking point and didn't want to continue sending its employees into the lawless neighborhood.
wheres the silent part??

dave-tyrone-dave.gif

1800 workers impacted.

A sound business decision, for the good of their company and personnel. Maybe Seattle should clean up it's act it it wants to keep business.

They don't want businesses in Seattle. They want crime, filth, homelessness, and violence.
They are certainly willing to tolerate it for some reason, you and I don't get. Sounds like Amazon doesn't get it either.

I don't think it's a relocation so much as just good business environment in Spokane.
This facility has been opened up for a couple of years and the inking was probably
a couple of years prior to that.
Agree. Spokane area is booming. I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon moves headquarters there.

1800 workers impacted.

Yeah, third & Pine is a nasty, nasty corner. I used to catch the bus there every time I shopped downtown, back when it was safe -- fifteen years ago. My husband worked just two blocks south of there.

I'm thrilled that Seattle's merchants are reaping the "benefits" of the filthy democrats they have allowed to "govern" the place for decades. Burn baby, burn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back