Am I The Only One?

All the guys flying the swastika have pledged themselves to your side. And nobody on your side tells them to go away. They're all very welcome on your side. You suck their asses with gusto.

I'm making it clear where we all stand. You suck Nazi asses, while we punch Nazis.

There ain't no "we." There's just you, some asshole with an internet connection.

Now go punch yourself in the face until you pass out, while I change the oil in my helicopter. :11:

And you show that by attempting to appoint a dictator?
Trump was only a dictator in Liberal dreams/nightmares. They are perfectly happy now although we have the most dangerous President and administration ever elected to office. It has taken these cretins 8 months to completely fuck up Afghanistan, energy, the border and our cities. Good God what will the country look like by 2024?

FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN
Off with you child. Its nap time.

FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN FUCK JOE BIDEN

Joe might turn out to be the best catalyst that drives us to save our Union!
Still, I agree and digress, FUCK JOE BIDEN!

Trump was only a dictator in Liberal dreams/nightmares. They are perfectly happy now although we have the most dangerous President and administration ever elected to office. It has taken these cretins 8 months to completely fuck up Afghanistan, energy, the border and our cities. Good God what will the country look like by 2024?
I missed where Trump ordered the DOJ to investigate teachers who are brain washing our kids with nonsense.
The left would have lost their shit over that. But the current bunch of fuckwits going after parents is JUST FUCKING FINE.

The left is a bunch of sick, twisted, pieces of absolute shit.

I missed where Trump ordered the DOJ to investigate teachers who are brain washing our kids with nonsense.
The left would have lost their shit over that. But the current bunch of fuckwits going after parents is JUST FUCKING FINE.

The left is a bunch of sick, twisted, pieces of absolute shit.

It is now more evident than ever!!

:laughing0301:

1634169723562.png

Forum List

Back