Am I The Only One?

Aaron would be ashamed of you and your bipartisan bullshit...He knows who our number one enemy is and he knows NOBODY sane and stable is friends with enemies.

That's why we aren't friends because at the moment YOU are the enemy.

Right...I'm the one forcing you to fund wetbacks and take a shot you don't want.
Get yourself UnCucked......FAST!

I've already had the shot and you're trying to force me to dump Slade3200 and Coyote as friends and it's NOT happening!!! So give it a rest already!!! :rolleyes:

That's why we aren't friends because at the moment YOU are the enemy.
I did take a sacred oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You're a domestic enemy of the Constitution, so I'm sworn to oppose you. It's not optional for me.

Now, that doesn't mean that I hate you, or that I want to kill you. It just means I'm oath-bound to oppose your fascist agenda. The ideal outcome would be that you just come to your senses and give up on your treason.

I did take a sacred oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You're a domestic enemy of the Constitution, so I'm sworn to oppose you. It's not optional for me.

Now, that doesn't mean that I hate you, or that I want to kill you. It just means I'm oath-bound to oppose your fascist agenda. The ideal outcome would be that you just come to your senses and give up on your treason.

Umm yeah, you're going to be another person that I'm going to question in my new topic as soon as I catch up with all my alerts.

Forum List

Back