Am I The Only One?

Loving our country and wanting people who hate it to GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

What actions have you taken beyond liking how someone sings a song to show your love for the United States?

It's very easy to sing a song or write a rude post on a message board.

That does nothing to show your love for our nation.

So, please, tell us all what actual actions you've taken in your life to show you love our nation.

Does anyone remember what this thread was about?
Yeah, OP was asking if there were other proud Americans out there. She then went on to say you should love your country or get the fuck out... She then went on to say fuck you to this countries president and our institutions. Then her band of retards tried to jump in and distract from the pretzel she was twisted up in and now the thread is in BFE which is right where the trolls wanted to take it.

What actions have you taken beyond liking how someone sings a song to show your love for the United States?

It's very easy to sing a song or write a rude post on a message board.

That does nothing to show your love for our nation.

So, please, tell us all what actual actions you've taken in your life to show you love our nation.
1634172024366.png

Yeah, OP was asking if there were other proud Americans out there. She then went on to say you should love your country or get the fuck out... She then went on to say fuck you to this countries president and our institutions. Then her band of retards tried to jump in and distract from the pretzel she was twisted up in and now the thread is in BFE which is right where the trolls wanted to take it.
President?

Remember that stupid old movie, "Throw Mama From The Train"? We could do a cheesy remake. "Throw Mama From The Helicopter", starring Nancy P. Lousy.

And AOC

And Killery

And Mad Maxine

First grandma got ran over by a reindeer,.. then her communist cousin got thrown out of a helicopter. Poor Grandma.

It isn't rocket science to respect the flag and this country.

Homicides are WAY up in this country. Supply lines are floundering. This is Biden's fault. The man has never run a business. he's been in politics all his life. And look at this freakin' mess. Matter of fact none of the imbeciles he has working in the white house have done anything other than lived off taxpayer money. IMBECILES. Incompetent IMBECILES.

It's coming for you guys too...don't think for a minute it isn't.

Btw, Lord forgive me for calling all American haters pussies but I'm just simply stating the facts. They attack because they feel threatened since they seem to feel threatened by patriotism for some strange reason. And the Lord does teach we are supposed to hate evil.

And this poster obviously doesn't understand that somebody who has the username of "The Doctor's Wife" is obviously female and obviously needs to go back to elementary school
Good comeback. A pronoun post. I find the weakest minds wrap themselves in the flag and imagery of patriotism. Is that you too?

Good comeback. A pronoun post. I find the weakest minds wrap themselves in the flag and imagery of patriotism. Is that you too?

Nah, I think the weakest find themselves in the bellies of city gators. ;)

President?

I think it's spelled President* with the asterisk after it.

"Why do some media outlets put an asterisk after "president" when specifically talking about Trump?"

"It’s not entirely accurate to say that “some media outlets” do this. As a whole, you will find that very few media outlets utilize this technique. Keep in mind that most media organizations have two branches— news and opinion. The news reporters and anchors would never do it, because they deal in facts; and it is a fact that Mr Trump is the president. But some commentators on the left use this tactic as a way of saying they believe the president got there is an illegitimate manner (with help from the Russians). Charlie Pierce is a well-known center-left opinion columnist and commentator for Esquire (who used to cover sports here in Boston years ago); he is among those who either use an asterisk or put quotes around “president.” Note that in political communication, partisan commentators often use phrases (such as nicknames) to describe those politicians they consider wrong on the issues or wrong in what they’ve said. Both sides do this about political figures whom they oppose; and it’s not a new tactic— I can find evidence of it as a rhetorical strategy going back to the 1890s."

Why do some media outlets put an asterisk after "president" when specifically talking about Trump?

Another example:

"Joe Biden is America’s 46th* president, with that asterisk denoting his perceived illegitimacy in the eyes of millions. And all signs point to this being the new normal of US politics. The era of the “asterisk presidency” is now under way."

Welcome to the new normal of America's 'asterisk president'

Its one of my favorite things to see on this board when somebody says, Hey check this out, you won't find it in the media... and then they post a link to something they found in the media.

Haha, gotta love it!

HAHAH yeah. You got me there but some people get that we mean the Ene-media. Did YOU know that the repunks flipped a seat in ohio held by lefties for decades? Bet ya didn't.

Forum List

Back