Am I The Only One?

Well it sure seems like most everybody hates our country right now and that's why the fucking democraps have fucked it up so badly.
It's only your side constantly announcing their hatred of the majority of the USA. Just look at this board.

The problem is very clearly _you_.

You don't seem to be happy living in the USA. No, I won't tell you to get out. Instead, I'll point out that your misery is of your own creation. All you have to do is choose _not_ to spend your days hating.

It's far more fun to stay here and make you people miserable. Besides, they're gonna need some help throwing your sorry Marxist asses out of helicopters some day, so I'm sticking around.
Of couse, psycho traitor bitches like this fascist loser really can't be saved. They literally get their rocks off thinking about murder. Stay away from them, and make especially sure to keep children and small animals away from them.

It's far more fun to stay here and make you people miserable. Besides, they're gonna need some help throwing your sorry Marxist asses out of helicopters some day, so I'm sticking around.
Probably your only purpose in life and that's just sad.

Of couse, psycho traitor bitches like this fascist loser really can't be saved. They literally get their rocks off thinking about murder. Stay away from them, and make especially sure to keep children and small animals away from them.

Pardon me. But it ain't "murder" when you throw communists out of helicopters. There's probably a better word for it, but it escapes me right now.

I think this guy put it most succinctly...

1634168557782.png

Loving our country and wanting people who hate it to GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

That a VERY un-American sentiment. The Pilgrims left Europe because they were being persecuted because they weren't Catholic. The founded a country where freedom of speech and freedom of religion were the freedoms they cherished most.

Contrary to the Constitution of the United States, you want everyone who doesn't think like you do to be forced out of the country. So much for freedom of speech, or freedom of religion. You conservatives are a cancer on the Constitution.

You spit on everything the country stands for and then you claim you're a patriot. You want a country where everything has to think like you do, you really want to live in Russia. Where freedom doesn't exist.

Dedicated to all the people who hate our country.

She appears to be kind of liberal so, back at ya'.

Stop abortion at the source: Make all boys have vasectomies at birth. When they are financially and emotionally ready for children, they can just have it reversed. What's that? Did the idea of regulating a man's body make you uncomfortable? Then mind your own fucking business.

Forum List

Back