Am I The Only One?

Nope just the ones that I've asked you twice that you've avoided answering... Third times a charm??

If I posted a video with the chant fuck Joe Biden in it I don't think that means I'm in love with him and I want to marry him and have sex with the old fart. For goodness sake, do the math!! :rolleyes:

If I posted a video with the chant fuck Joe Biden in it I don't think that means I'm in love with him and I want to marry him and have sex with the old fart. For goodness sake, do the math!! :rolleyes:
I'm trying to do the math... You claim to love your country yet you are saying Fuck the President. Thats interesting don't you think?? Care to explain how that works?

I'm trying to do the math... You claim to love your country yet you are saying Fuck the President. Thats interesting don't you think?? Care to explain how that works?

Yeah, because he doesn't love our country or the people. Otherwise he never would have turned his back on us and betrayed us.

The right hates the vast majority of the people who live here. Total them all up and it ends up being about eight out of ten. Not sure what any of them mean when they say the love their country.
Does the right hate "the vast majority of people who live here" any more than the left hates the vast majority of people who live here? It seems to be a running theme with the politically involved.

Yeah, because he doesn't love our country or the people. Otherwise he never would have turned his back on us and betrayed us.
He's our President, you disparaging him like this is pretty antiAmerican don't you think? I mean I'm sure some can say that you are doing the exact same thing to him that your complaining that he does.

ie. You don't love your country or the people (Biden and democrats for example). Otherwise you never would have turned your back on us and betrayed us. (Just like your sentiments about fucking the president and wanting to kicking out those you think hate it but really just disagree with your politics.... Of course there's always the 1/6 example.

If you hate it then leave. You guys obviously are miserable.

He's our President, you disparaging him like this is pretty antiAmerican don't you think? I mean I'm sure some can say that you are doing the exact same thing to him that your complaining that he does.

ie. You don't love your country or the people (Biden and democrats for example). Otherwise you never would have turned your back on us and betrayed us. (Just like your sentiments about fucking the president and wanting to kick those you think hate it but really just disagree with your politics out.... Of course there's always the 1/6 example.

You both are entirely messed up and mixed up.

I don't think I am, but it seems to be less people out there like me and Aaron than more unfortunately. :(

No m'am, you're in the majority. President Trump won the re-election by 40 million votes.

One of the major fundamentals of marxism is to "appear to have the support of the majority". They don't. Not even close. That's why the filthy fucking animals have to steal elections.

You're on the right side. It's time to eradicate those that alter election results. Keep it simple.

949dd6d0b7ae2f95.jpg

Last edited:

ie. You don't love your country or the people (Biden and democrats for example). Otherwise you never would have turned your back on us and betrayed us. (Just like your sentiments about fucking the president and wanting to kicking out those you think hate it but really just disagree with your politics.... Of course there's always the 1/6 example.
Project, project, project.

Rules For Radicals.

Forum List

Back