Am I The Only One?

Thats wonderful, I love my country too!... Let me ask, How do you feel about your country's President? Congress? Institutions like the FBI, CIA, and DHS? Just curious...

Well it sure seems like most everybody hates our country right now and that's why the fucking democraps have fucked it up so badly.

What does "loving our country" look like to you? Also/too...who hates it?

Loving our country is keeping the US Constitution and honoring the lives of those who fought for our freedom and wound up paying the ultimate cost for it. Hating it is the complete opposite of it which is where the Biden Harris administration stands.

But how do you get rid of roaches?

Squash them which is the exactly the same thing we need to do with our enemies.

Loving our country is keeping the US Constitution and honoring the lives of those who fought for our freedom and wound up paying the ultimate cost for it. Hating it is the complete opposite of it which is where the Biden Harris administration stands.
I'd disagree. Loving our country is believing that it's a place worth improving, but we all disagree on how to improve it. The only people I've met that really don't love our country are politicians. All of them. And a select few that genuinely just hate the US (and they aren't all leftists).
Squash them which is the exactly the same thing we need to do with our enemies.
Awful lot of people to squash, given that you probably don't perfectly agree with even 20% of the country's population on what it means to "love America."

Forum List

Back