Am I The Only One?

I missed where Trump ordered the DOJ to investigate teachers who are brain washing our kids with nonsense.
The left would have lost their shit over that. But the current bunch of fuckwits going after parents is JUST FUCKING FINE.

The left is a bunch of sick, twisted, pieces of absolute shit.
Just what are you losers babbling about now?

We can't hear your voices. You have to explain what insanity they're inflicting on you.

I bet it's back. TheClenis. You know, Bill Clinton's ghastly spectral disembodied wanger. It floats around every Trump cultist all day long, never giving them peace, whispering unspeakable depravities to them, driving them to madness.

Hence, threads like this.

It’s crazy how fragile and broken some people are that they resort to believing fantasies that make them feel important. The OP doesn’t understand democracy or the U.S. constitution. He definitely doesn’t understand America.

And this poster obviously doesn't understand that somebody who has the username of "The Doctor's Wife" is obviously female and obviously needs to go back to elementary school. :rolleyes:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! TRIGGER WARNING Y'ALL!

Yeah, I should have put a disclaimer and told everybody to put on a fucking helmet and bring a change of panties with them since all of the pussies are pretty much shitting their big boy/girl pants because of this topic now.
Joe might turn out to be the best catalyst that drives us to save our Union!

Yeah, after hell freezes over and Satan gives away free ice cream.

No 'Doctor'sWife you are not alone...but the scheme is to make you feel that you are alone...they do that by lying everyday in the Ene-Media. You have people here who act like they are the majority and they are not. God help us when they are. Don't be discouraged. Even if this is another major Anti-Christ event in this country and the world, Trust God. Continue to pray.

No 'Doctor'sWife you are not alone...but the scheme is to make you feel that you are alone...they do that by lying everyday in the Ene-Media. You have people here who act like they are the majority and they are not. God help us when they are. Don't be discouraged. Even if this is another major Anti-Christ event in this country and the world, Trust God. Continue to pray.
Ene-Media! That's a good one! Stealing it.

Look what the left is doing everyday. This illegitimate vaxx mandate. Within months we will have crippled hospitals, no restaurants, limited christmas, poor policing, poor fire response teams, maybe none. Long term care facilities...for your parents...will be storage units with termination dates. KNow why?? Cause they are gonna replace the fired staff now with your illegals. Maybe we'll be calling for help and there is no help. meanwhile, biden regime is placing illegals and anonymous afghans all around the country.

at some point, our leftist brethren on this site will feel the same pinch.

Last edited:
Remember that stupid old movie, "Throw Mama From The Train"? We could do a cheesy remake. "Throw Mama From The Helicopter", starring Nancy P. Lousy.

And AOC

And Killery

And Mad Maxine

Forum List

Back