am i doomed to hell?

My buddy just played this woman priest brainwashing these kids. Yelling at them. Teaching them how to speak in tongues. Sick shit. And those are future republicans
:lol:

Its where ding was broken. Its how he was turned into a we. Now he tries, with no success, to do it to others. Its a virulent highly contagious thought disease spread by abuse..Imagine? These fuckwads actually profess to be concerned about the value of human life.

Save the unborn so we can eat their brains when they are born! Thats should be their motto.

Of course I’m broken. We all are. We are effectively rebels. Or did you skip that part in Genesis?

Luckily for us God so loved us that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth.

Through the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, God reconciled justice with mercy so that we could be transformed from creatures to adopted sons and daughters. But we have to make an effort. We must pick up our cross and die to self.

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:

The bible itself says that, in both the old and new testaments.

As do numerous Messianic Jews who came to faith in Jesus and later talked about how their own rabbi couldn't answer basic questions regarding God/faith.
The old t says jews wont know their own messiah from a hole in the ground?
Link

You exalt yourself. The exalted will be humbled and the humble will be exalted. Choose wisely.

I hope you don't mind if I take your advice and throw it in the trash. I see what your choices have been.

I’m happy to let people decide that for themselves. That’s the beauty of the written word. It’s there for everyone to see.

I always get a kick out of christians saying the jews got their own religion wrong :lol:

As do numerous Messianic Jews who came to faith in Jesus and later talked about how their own rabbi couldn't answer basic questions regarding God/faith.
Link
According to their beliefs the messiah won’t come until the end of days so their prophecy hasn’t been fulfilled because we aren’t at the end of days.

Jesus wasn’t fulfilling that prophecy at that time.

Link
According to their beliefs the messiah won’t come until the end of days so their prophecy hasn’t been fulfilled because we aren’t at the end of days.

There were many prophecies unfulfilled. We have been over this.

Link

The Jews don't believe that Jesus was the messiah because of the stupid things that christians say about him...

Its not because they don't have faith its because you don't have hold of the truth.

Link

yeah yeah, Jesus didn't build a fancy temple so neener neener.

You might want to consider the unlikely possibility that Jesus didn't fulfill many prophecies because you didn't understand many prophecies.

Your messianic expectations are just as irrational as Christian expectations of a Jew floating down from the sky.

Link

Really? Name them all. Let’s see how many.

Link

The Jews don't believe that Jesus was the messiah because of the stupid things that christians say about him...

Its not because they don't have faith its because you don't have hold of the truth.
No. They don’t believe he is the messiah because it wasn’t time for them to believe he is the messiah.

That will come later.

Link

You might want to consider the unlikely possibility that Jesus didn't fulfill many prophecies because you didn't understand many prophecies.
I know i know. More outside interpretation.
Goddamn you hacks get on my nerves with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.

Link

As for believing the Jews didn’t believe Jesus is the messiah because of what Christians said about him, Christians didn’t exist then.

Link

No. They don’t believe he is the messiah because it wasn’t time for them to believe he is the messiah.

That will come later.

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. When I show you that Jesus taught people to conform to the law you don't believe. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ who ended the law.

They will never believe in that counterfeit.

Last edited:

Link

Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.

Link

Intellectually dishonest. Right.

Lets discuss the subject of the sanctuary of God then to see if its a building or something else that is not made by human hands.

Link

Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.

Says Ding the Dishonest.

Who has to scuttle off the the FZ to wreak revenge against my lashing tongue.

Link

Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser

Link

That will come later.

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ.

They will never believe in that crap.
No. I absolutely do believe in Jesus Christ. I absolutely do believe in the three persons of God.

You are the one who can’t see the meaning of faith because you can’t get past the form of religion.

I am the one that believes everyone should see God in the way and manner that works best for them so that they make an effort to know God so they can share in God’s experiences as God shares in our experiences.

Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser

What exactly is wrong with that wimp?

I've given him the benefit of the doubt for too long.

Forum List

Back