Alterations of the bible through history

People have found the earliest of translations.

Some Bibles use the earliest translations.

Some have more modern interpretations.

Pick which one you want.
The bible has been redacted and amended many times with a major rewrite and combining of stories during the time of king omri.

In the OT-- The tetragrammoton appeared in Hebrew scripture nearly 7000 x. This was the 4 constenants of Gods personal name--YHWH--( Jehovah)- After God inspired his writers to put his name in those places, wicked men with no right to do so, removed it and replaced it with-GOD or LORD( all capitols)-- Which caused much confusion on earth. God put his name there because he wants it there. The wicked keep it out and condemn to the core the bible translators who put it back--figure that one out. Their scholars know 100% it belongs there. It altered ones reading.

Trinity translation-Greek lexicon.-- At John 1:1 in the second line-The Logos was with HO Theos, ( 3rd) and the Logos was Theos.-- The true living God called-Ho Theos in the NT. Jesus( Logos) was not called HO Theos in the last line--just plain Theos--he was not being called The God. a god( small g) is 100% correct.--Other translations in history did not call Jesus God capitol G in their translations, but trinity scholars reject those translations because it exposes them as blind guides.

God worship history undeniable Facts= From Moses on up until this very day--The Israelite religion-teach, serve and worship-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God. The same God that was taught to Jesus and every bible writer while they attended those places of worship.
A man called-Terrillion was considering God being a trinity in the 2nd century while the true God -a single being God was being served by all claiming to follow Jesus.
Then the religion that came out of Rome held councils, At the first council of Nicea-NO trinity was being taught. It was added at another council. In their own encyclopedia it states--The assimilation of a trinity in a christians life happened near the end of the 4th century.
The religion that came out of Rome--Would not let anyone but upper clergy read the written word of God until about the 1500,s. It was kept in latin until then. Once men were allowed to read Gods written word, they clearly saw something wrong in that religion, for centuries have been trying to make corrections to the errors allowed in but failed because the translations were altered, now we have 34,000 different trinity based religions= a mass of confusion. Gods word clearly teaches--Unity of thought-no division.( 1Cor 1:10)= a single religion on earth has the real Jesus.
Do you know these facts?
There are no less than 8 versions of the western Christian Bible and at least 3 versions of the Coptic Bible, there is a lot of variation between all of them and that will continue to increase as newer versions, official and unofficial come into being.

There are no less than 8 versions of the western Christian Bible and at least 3 versions of the Coptic Bible, there is a lot of variation between all of them and that will continue to increase as newer versions, official and unofficial come into being.
Judah and Israel had different creation stories that were cobbled during the time of king omri when he was trying to reunite the two.

Every version with the name removed is an altered version by the will of satan, to mislead.

1879, All of Gods true followers are his witnesses. Isaiah 43:10-- Isaiah 44:8-- Jesus is his #1 witness- Rev 1:5
"True " followers, that is one of the key identifiers of a cult following. There's just no other way, this is the only way. It's a catch 22 phrase that the saddest poorest aspects of the hyperreligiosity. Yes it's a mental disorder.

Are there any Christians who interpret their bibles literally?
I was raised to take the Bible literally. My parents, my siblings, a good portion of my family, and a lot of people in my social circle take the Bible literally.

Even today I have a hard time understanding Christians who don’t take the Bible literally. It’s weird as mess. If the Bible isn’t true then what good is it for doctrine?

There really are tons of people that take the Bible literally.

"True " followers, that is one of the key identifiers of a cult following. There's just no other way, this is the only way. It's a catch 22 phrase that the saddest poorest aspects of the hyperreligiosity. Yes it's a mental disorder.
So sad the majority cant see Gods view of a cult= A house divided ( 41,000 trinity religions) will not stand.

I was raised to take the Bible literally. My parents, my siblings, a good portion of my family, and a lot of people in my social circle take the Bible literally.

Even today I have a hard time understanding Christians who don’t take the Bible literally. It’s weird as mess. If the Bible isn’t true then what good is it for doctrine?

There really are tons of people that take the Bible literally.
Yes, fundamentalism is a curse that has plagued religion since it's beginning.

Don't feel too bad. Islam is at war with itself too.

In recent years young educated clerics have said that a lot of what passes for Islam are simply tribal customs that have been incorporated over time.

The Christian denominations that reject education do a lot of damage and all that is coming home to roost.

Forum List

Back