Alterations of the bible through history

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
In the OT-- The tetragrammoton appeared in Hebrew scripture nearly 7000 x. This was the 4 constenants of Gods personal name--YHWH--( Jehovah)- After God inspired his writers to put his name in those places, wicked men with no right to do so, removed it and replaced it with-GOD or LORD( all capitols)-- Which caused much confusion on earth. God put his name there because he wants it there. The wicked keep it out and condemn to the core the bible translators who put it back--figure that one out. Their scholars know 100% it belongs there. It altered ones reading.

Trinity translation-Greek lexicon.-- At John 1:1 in the second line-The Logos was with HO Theos, ( 3rd) and the Logos was Theos.-- The true living God called-Ho Theos in the NT. Jesus( Logos) was not called HO Theos in the last line--just plain Theos--he was not being called The God. a god( small g) is 100% correct.--Other translations in history did not call Jesus God capitol G in their translations, but trinity scholars reject those translations because it exposes them as blind guides.

God worship history undeniable Facts= From Moses on up until this very day--The Israelite religion-teach, serve and worship-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God. The same God that was taught to Jesus and every bible writer while they attended those places of worship.
A man called-Terrillion was considering God being a trinity in the 2nd century while the true God -a single being God was being served by all claiming to follow Jesus.
Then the religion that came out of Rome held councils, At the first council of Nicea-NO trinity was being taught. It was added at another council. In their own encyclopedia it states--The assimilation of a trinity in a christians life happened near the end of the 4th century.
The religion that came out of Rome--Would not let anyone but upper clergy read the written word of God until about the 1500,s. It was kept in latin until then. Once men were allowed to read Gods written word, they clearly saw something wrong in that religion, for centuries have been trying to make corrections to the errors allowed in but failed because the translations were altered, now we have 34,000 different trinity based religions= a mass of confusion. Gods word clearly teaches--Unity of thought-no division.( 1Cor 1:10)= a single religion on earth has the real Jesus.
Do you know these facts?

People have found the earliest of translations.

Some Bibles use the earliest translations.

Some have more modern interpretations.

Pick which one you want.

In the OT-- The tetragrammoton appeared in Hebrew scripture nearly 7000 x. This was the 4 constenants of Gods personal name--YHWH--( Jehovah)- After God inspired his writers to put his name in those places, wicked men with no right to do so, removed it and replaced it with-GOD or LORD( all capitols)-- Which caused much confusion on earth. God put his name there because he wants it there. The wicked keep it out and condemn to the core the bible translators who put it back--figure that one out. Their scholars know 100% it belongs there. It altered ones reading.

Trinity translation-Greek lexicon.-- At John 1:1 in the second line-The Logos was with HO Theos, ( 3rd) and the Logos was Theos.-- The true living God called-Ho Theos in the NT. Jesus( Logos) was not called HO Theos in the last line--just plain Theos--he was not being called The God. a god( small g) is 100% correct.--Other translations in history did not call Jesus God capitol G in their translations, but trinity scholars reject those translations because it exposes them as blind guides.

God worship history undeniable Facts= From Moses on up until this very day--The Israelite religion-teach, serve and worship-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God. The same God that was taught to Jesus and every bible writer while they attended those places of worship.
A man called-Terrillion was considering God being a trinity in the 2nd century while the true God -a single being God was being served by all claiming to follow Jesus.
Then the religion that came out of Rome held councils, At the first council of Nicea-NO trinity was being taught. It was added at another council. In their own encyclopedia it states--The assimilation of a trinity in a christians life happened near the end of the 4th century.
The religion that came out of Rome--Would not let anyone but upper clergy read the written word of God until about the 1500,s. It was kept in latin until then. Once men were allowed to read Gods written word, they clearly saw something wrong in that religion, for centuries have been trying to make corrections to the errors allowed in but failed because the translations were altered, now we have 34,000 different trinity based religions= a mass of confusion. Gods word clearly teaches--Unity of thought-no division.( 1Cor 1:10)= a single religion on earth has the real Jesus.
Do you know these facts?
Are there any Christians who interpret their bibles literally?
Maybe the best example of that is the question on the age of the earth through the belief in the number of 'begots'?

We do know there are but are there any on this board who will proclaim their faith in the young earth story.

And that means 'literal' and not some sort of interpretation of their bible.

I'm openly atheist and don't feel a need to use the 'agnostic' copout.

So tell us what difference it makes. Does it change any theology, or will those whose language it was translated into still be getting the essence of the meanings and the lessons taught? Sounds like weak attempts at hair splitting and pseudo-intellectual gimmickry. This is why I just use the study bible version of the NKJV that comes with the alternative translations and explanations included; all of the disputed word translations I've run across don't alter the lessons and meanings one iota.

So tell us what difference it makes. Does it change any theology, or will those whose language it was translated into still be getting the essence of the meanings and the lessons taught? Sounds like weak attempts at hair splitting and pseudo-intellectual gimmickry. This is why I just use the study bible version of the NKJV that comes with the alternative translations and explanations included; all of the disputed word translations I've run across don't alter the lessons and meanings one iota.
So you aren't one of the 'literal' believers.
statistics say there are lots of them still left and I'm just wondering if anybody on this forum will claim to be one?
Hardly any reason to accuse me of hairsplitting, etc.

You'll find that it's mostly intellectuals asking the question. Or at least shoving in the faces of Christians. Christians try to do the same with atheists and they just end up getting honesty.

So you aren't one of the 'literal' believers.
statistics say there are lots of them still left and I'm just wondering if anybody on this forum will claim to be one?
Hardly any reason to accuse me of hairsplitting, etc.

You'll find that it's mostly intellectuals asking the question. Or at least shoving in the faces of Christians. Christians try to do the same with atheists and they just end up getting honesty.
What makes you think that you can shove anything into anyone's face? Me? Why would I want to shove anything in your face?

What makes you think that you can shove anything into anyone's face? Me? Why would I want to shove anything in your face?
You're wandering off into your own little world. I've nver suggested that I'm shoving anything in your face and neither have I suggested that you or you are.

But we do know that there are many Christians who believe in a literal translation of their bibles.

re: the young earth. If that's you then deal with it.

4 out of 10.

Maybe we should just let it go for obvious reasons.

You're wandering off into your own little world. I've nver suggested that I'm shoving anything in your face and neither have I suggested that you or you are.

But we do know that there are many Christians who believe in a literal translation of their bibles.

re: the young earth. If that's you then deal with it.

4 out of 10.

Maybe we should just let it go for obvious reasons.

Or at least shoving in the faces of Christians. Christians try to do the same with atheists and they just end up getting honesty.

Your words buckwheat. Sorry. You fancy yourself as an "intellectual", you aren't.

Maybe the best example of that is the question on the age of the earth through the belief in the number of 'begots'?

We do know there are but are there any on this board who will proclaim their faith in the young earth story.

The bible does not say how old the earth is. The history of mankind in its pages is about-6041 years.

Some of the bible is literal, Some is symbolic. The reason for the symbolism was to keep satan and his angels in darkness. Yes mortals as well. They need to believe Jesus over dogmas taught in the schools of men. But every time i share 8 teachings from Jesus , that are found in every translation on earth, they say--Jesus did not teach that. I have been kicked out of sights for sharing Jesus truth, yet they claim to be followers. Figure that one out. Why do you think that is? Because it exposes their religion as false.

I'm an atheist in terms of God or gods but use the term agnostic to say I don't know how the universe began. There may be some intelligence that created it. No evidence either way so far.

John 1:1 alters-true God worship. If one is NOT serving the true living God, then they are breaking Gods #1 commandment daily, making them a worker of iniquity ( Matthew 7:21-23= judgement scenario) these do NOT want to hear those words from Jesus as judgement. It just takes believing Jesus over errors. Most refuse because of Errors.

I'm an atheist in terms of God or gods but use the term agnostic to say I don't know how the universe began. There may be some intelligence that created it. No evidence either way so far.

Actually if one thinks about the BIG BANG--The only conclusion can be this----- Trillions x trillions x trillions of atoms blasted out in utter confusion, yet landed perfectly and made of all creation= 100% impossible. An intelligent creator is how it was done.

Actually if one thinks about the BIG BANG--The only conclusion can be this----- Trillions x trillions x trillions of atoms blasted out in utter confusion, yet landed perfectly and made of all creation= 100% impossible. An intelligent creator is how it was done.
You mean you can't imagine any other way. I can.

There could be a possibility of some greater intelligence but there's no way it could be something relating to the Christian superstitious nonsense.

And furthermore, their religion is evil in that it supports human slavery. Bibles need a rewrite every50 years or so.

But I do note that nobody will face the humiliation that comes with claiming to be a 'literal' believer.

Some of the bible is literal, Some is symbolic. The reason for the symbolism was to keep satan and his angels in darkness. Yes mortals as well. They need to believe Jesus over dogmas taught in the schools of men. But every time i share 8 teachings from Jesus , that are found in every translation on earth, they say--Jesus did not teach that. I have been kicked out of sights for sharing Jesus truth, yet they claim to be followers. Figure that one out. Why do you think that is? Because it exposes their religion as false.
You aren't saying what parts you believe are literal.

Why I think your ideas or preaching are rejected, could be something to do with you. So why don't you have a go on this forum and see if anybody is buying?

You aren't saying what parts you believe are literal.

Why I think your ideas or preaching are rejected, could be something to do with you. So why don't you have a go on this forum and see if anybody is buying?

I am just one planting seeds. God opens the good hearts.

Forum List

Back