Allowing children to “choose” their own genders

I ran across this ^ on another site. Face it folks. It’s brilliant. It’s spot on.

And, just to underscore the point, allowing a young child to “choose” its own gender (permitting the kid to make the choice for trans surgery) is absolutely child abuse. Such parents should be arrested, tried and upon conviction sentenced to prison for a very long time.

The child DOES have a point. Oreos are AWESOME!

They may even have been Double Stuff Oreoes.

Seriously, do you actually KNOW a leftist vermin that loves sexually assaulting little one?

Can't say that I directly do, but it is rather clear that a lot of you subhuman filth on the left wrong are very supportive of some of the sickest sexual shit being done to children. Even if you don't do it directly, yourself, supporting this sick shit doesn't make you any better than those who do directly do any of it.

If a child is gay or trans, there is abuse going on.
Not entirely. I know some gays who were brought up with no influence or abuse and they are gay. Gays have been around for thousands of years with many civilized societies accepting of it. We all have see the very young flamboyant boy or tom girl and every one suspected that one day they will be gay and everyone was right.

Let me add: And for 1000s of year, gays lived in accepting societies within the bodies they were given. However today we confuse medical capacity with medical necessity. The narrative that a child needs to begin hormone treatments and later genital mutilation is something that should be entirely left up to the individual near adulthood or at adult hood.

The left proclaim "It's Healthcare" while ignoring the absolute long term affects that medical transition can absolutely have on an individual. I would wager that most everyone on this board has at one time experienced an orgasm. Would you want to take that experience away from your child? The risk of sexual dysfunction is not low and the side affects and maintenance of transitioning is life long. That is the part that scares me is the left make "transitioning" seem as simple as a prescription from your doctor. It is not and that's what is scary. Taking a child who has no idea what sex is or what it means to have good sexual health and to potentially take that from them in abuse.
A point to make is that the little boy made an unselfish choice on account of no outside influence of greed.

Unlike the Christian indoctrination of children that leads them astray of choosing the truth.

Rejoice in the evidence you are seeing with this child's choice.

Be repelled at the attempt to educate the child into choosing greed and not making a natural choice.

Christians, leave the innocent little children the .... alone!
Can you fucking stay on topic!?

Last edited:
The huge majority of gays do not do that or want that at all. Let's not demonize people who are just living their lives and are not pushing any kind of sociopolitical or 'woke' agenda. The gay people who have been and/or are in my life are for the most part indistinguishable from routine normal society. They are not at all secretive about it, but they don't focus on or feel the need to announce their sexual orientation any more than heterosexual people do.

It is the sick 'woke' group--gay, straight or whatever--pushing inappropriate curriculum and entertainment on kids who are supporting, even demanding such evil. The words and actions of those I will continue to and always will condemn as evil. The vast majority of gay people do not support those.

If there is any substantial portion of the faggot/tranny community that is opposed to the sexual abuse of children, they sure are being quiet about it. It would do that community a lot of good if we were hearing more voices, more loudly, from it, condemning and repudiating the sexual abuse of children than we are hearing supporting such abuse. Where are those voices? I cannot hear them. Maybe a subtle whisper, here and there, but that's it.

Last edited:
ALL decent people need to oppose evil in whatever form or by whatever method it exists. It needs to be so strongly emphasized as the destructive, reprehensible, despicable evil that it is to the point that even the most 'woke' will be too embarrassed to promote or support it.

We have the “Emperor's New Clothes” effect strongly in play, here. I think everyone knows, deep down, how wrong all this shit is, how destructive and evil, but too many of us have stupidly and cravenly allowed ourselves to be intimidated into silence over it, to be shamed against speaking out against this shit for fear of being labeled “homophobic” or “transphobic” or whatever other slurs these sick fucks come up with to hurl against us.

A point to make is that the little boy made an unselfish choice on account of no outside influence of greed.

Unlike the Christian indoctrination of children that leads them astray of choosing the truth.

Rejoice in the evidence you are seeing with this child's choice.

Be repelled at the attempt to educate the child into choosing greed and not making a natural choice.

Christians, leave the innocent little children the .... alone!
Christians ain't the ones, you sick lying freak.

Even the group Gays Against Groomers got briefly banned from many platforms (with the ridiculous claim of their being homophobes and transphobes spreading “hate speech”).

Take a look at the Wikipedia article about them. The faggot community has a solid lock on the Wikipedia, and wherever their agenda is related to the content of any article thereon, the article is slanted to their agenda, and any who dare to oppose them are censored and banned.

It doesn't help that the Gay community, as a whole is very solidly defending and supporting the sexual abuse of children.

Let all these faggots, even whatever tiny minority are not childfuckers, be known by the company that they keep.
Bob my friend, the Christians who choose to debate the topic of religion are the ones who are questioning their own faith.

Those who are most vocal against the sexuality of others are the ones who are questioning their own sexuality.

Remember the example of Larry Craig?

Bob my friend…

I am NOT your friend, you Canadian faggot. Not your friend at all.

Those who are most vocal against the sexuality of others are the ones who are questioning their own sexuality.

Of course, by “the sexuality of others”, you mean sexual abuse of children.

So, what you are trying to say is that anyone who objects to the sexual abuse of children is a latent pedophile? Is that what you're trying to say?

And since the remark was directed at me, are you calling me a pedophile? It sure looks like you are. You do know that that is a big no-non on this forum. You can't call anyone a pedophile, here, even someone who very obviously is a pedophile; much less imply it on the sort of bullshit basis that you're trying to employ against me, in the absence of any rational basis to support such an accusation.

We have the “Emperor's New Clothes” effect strongly in play, here. I think everyone knows, deep down, how wrong all this shit is, how destructive and evil, but too many of us have stupidly and cravenly allowed ourselves to be intimidated into silence over it, to be shamed against speaking out against this shit for fear of being labeled “homophobic” or “transphobic” or whatever other slurs these sick fucks come up with to hurl against us.

They can call me whatever they want to.

There's an old Sufi saying that goes, "The barking of dogs does not hurt the clouds".

Bob my friend, the Christians who choose to debate the topic of religion are the ones who are questioning their own faith.

Remember the example of Larry Craig?
Sexuality of others? I've never heard of having queer sex with children called that.

I am NOT your friend, you Canadian faggot. Not your friend at all.

Of course, by “the sexuality of others”, you mean sexual abuse of children.

So, what you are trying to say is that anyone who objects to the sexual abuse of children is a latent pedophile? Is that what you're trying to say?

And since the remark was directed at me, are you calling me a pedophile? It sure looks like you are. You do know that that is a big no-non on this forum. You can't call anyone a pedophile, here, even someone who very obviously is a pedophile; much less imply it on the sort of bullshit basis that you're trying to employ against me, in the absence of any rational basis to support such an accusation.
You just called me a pedophile my friend. I call you an ass who loves his own blay.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

If there is any substantial portion of the faggot/tranny community that is opposed to the sexual abuse of children, they sure are being quiet about it. It would do that community a lot of good if we were hearing more voices, more loudly, from it, condemning and repudiating the sexual abuse of children than we are hearing supporting such abuse. Where are those voices? I cannot hear them. Maybe a subtle whisper, here and there, but that's it.
Unfortunately fear and/or practicality is a powerful silencer for many. Any gay person publicly speaking out against the more vile aspects of the LGBTQX+ agenda is subject to vicious cancel culture retaliation and personal ruin. And they just don't want to have to deal with that. It is simply human nature.

I am not a timid or particularly reserved person, but often don't comment on something a Patriot says that is very wrong because a) it wouldn't accomplish any useful purpose and b) I just don't want to have to deal with the crap I would get from other Patriots. If that is cowardly, and in a sense it is, I don't care. I'll accept that label in that regard. I excuse it because I don't comment on 99% of the stupid stuff the left posts here either. :)

Yes. See my Post #78

But we have to be prudent and honest here. We need to judge the actions of people and not assume those actions by virtue of who/what they are. Gay is not synonymous with vile and evil any more than heterosexual is synonymous with noble and good.

Forum List

Back