Allowing children to “choose” their own genders

OK, the problem here is we obviously has a child...

who should be working. Kids gotta earn! They can't just sit around like grandma and do nothing all day!
There is no problem in the video.

Kids make childlike decisions. And once they realize that they’ve made a really glaringly poor choice, it can be way too late to fix it.

Most intelligent adults (and maybe even a couple of Democrats) could readily discern the mistake the child made. I mean, imagine how shitty the kid would feel if he later came to grasp how many more cookies he could have had by choosing the $10k.

Now apply that lesson to his genitalia. Imagine how tough it would be on a boy (believing himself to be a girl) to come to terms with the consequence of choosing to undergo trans surgery. Too bad his parents didn’t engage in actual adult supervision for the poor kid.

The huge majority of gays do not do that or want that at all. Let's not demonize people who are just living their lives and are not pushing any kind of sociopolitical or 'woke' agenda. The gay people who have been and/or are in my life are for the most part indistinguishable from routine normal society. They are not at all secretive about it, but they don't focus on or feel the need to announce their sexual orientation any more than heterosexual people do.

It is the sick 'woke' group--gay, straight or whatever--pushing inappropriate curriculum and entertainment on kids who are supporting, even demanding such evil. The words and actions of those I will continue to and always will condemn as evil. The vast majority of gay people do not support those.
Even the group Gays Against Groomers got briefly banned from many platforms (with the ridiculous claim of their being homophobes and transphobes spreading “hate speech”).

Even the group Gays Against Groomers got briefly banned from many platforms (with the ridiculous claim of their being homophobes and transphobes spreading “hate speech”).
That's the type of cancel culture the 'woke' people promote. If you oppose their message and/or agenda, most especially if you're supposed to be one of 'them', the retribution is swift and certain.

So god chooses who is gay ?
Ok. You going with that ?
That's what she claimed.
I have the Quote from her. See Below. From her Post #31.
Now she tries to discredit you. From her Post #37.
These RWI's are all molded from the same model.........LIARS.

Who chose your sexuality ?

God.

Same as everybody else on the planet.
Nice try.

God does not make mistakes. Somebody else does that.
She will claim, 'That's NOT what I said'

I’m gonna choose that my feet are actually my hands because it’s my right to feel that way and no one else has a right to say otherwise
Lib 101

I ran across this ^ on another site. Face it folks. It’s brilliant. It’s spot on.

And, just to underscore the point, allowing a young child to “choose” its own gender (permitting the kid to make the choice for trans surgery) is absolutely child abuse. Such parents should be arrested, tried and upon conviction sentenced to prison for a very long time.

It's more insidious than that. The claim is that these kids have "gender" identity issues. In reality, they have identity issues. They don't know who or what they are yet. But they know they're uncomfortable and don't "fit in", so they're eager to latch on to anything that makes them feel special and understood.

It's worse than giving them crack.

Last edited:
It's more insidious than that. The claim is that these kids have "gender" identity issues. In reality, they have identity issues. They don't know who or what they are yet. But they know they're uncomfortable and don't "fit in", so they're eager to latch on to anything that makes them feel special and understood.

It's worse than giving them crack.
I’m willing to stipulate that I don’t know. But for now I’ll settle for my hunch. It is a dysphoria. We have no right to enable the delusions of a dysphoria like that which would impact the rest of a child’s life.

It shameful. It’s about damn time we start behaving like actual adults. And adults take care of children.

know. I know. Call me crazy.

Those two satisfy their mean-spirited frustrations by pulling the wings off of their housefly collections Tommy.
From the atheists vantage point homosexuality is nothing more than a primitive instinct to stick one man's junk up another man's bung hole, right?

From the atheists vantage point there is no higher nature of man than being an animal, right?

From the atheists vantage point homosexuality is nothing more than a primitive instinct to stick one man's junk up another man's bung hole, right?
Thete's more to it than primitive instincts.
From the atheists vantage point there is no higher nature of man than being an animal, right?
No, I wouldn't say that but we are obviously animals too. The CC has accepted that when it accepted Darwin's evolution.

We 'evolved' but you might have a way of working creation in with that in your mind.

That's what we're all anxious to hear about.

Thete's more to it than primitive instincts.
How so? Are you trying to argue that you are more than just matter? That there is a higher nature to you than satisfying material needs and primitive instincts like sticking your johnson up some guys bung hole for pleasure?

Do you believe there is more to life than material needs? Are you seriously arguing for a spiritual aspect for man? Isn't it all just electrochemical responses of pain and pleasure?

No, I wouldn't say that but we are obviously animals too. The CC has accepted that when it accepted Darwin's evolution.

We 'evolved' but you might have a way of working creation in with that in your mind.

That's what we're all anxious to hear about.
You are hilarious. You're playing checkers and I'm playing 3D chess. Has your "evolution" taken you beyond electro-chemical responses in the brain? No. It hasn't. To you... you are just an animal satisfying his animal urges. To you... sticking your cock up some guys ass is just about electro-chemical responses in your brain. I see myself as more than that. I can't imagine the hell you have created for yourself in the here an now. I feel very sorry for you.

You are hilarious. You're playing checkers and I'm playing 3D chess. Has your "evolution" taken you beyond electro-chemical responses in the brain? No. It hasn't. To you... you are just an animal satisfying his animal urges. To you... sticking your cock up some guys ass is just about electro-chemical responses in your brain. I see myself as more than that. I can't imagine the hell you have created for yourself in the here an now. I feel very sorry for you.
That's not going to get you anywhere.

If a child is gay or trans, there is abuse going on.
If a child is gay or trans, there is abuse going on.
If a child is trans, it has been assaulted.

CaptainObvious.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back