Allowing children to “choose” their own genders

He does spend a great deal of time in this board talking about how the leftist vermin love sexually assaulting little ones.

Seriously, do you actually KNOW a leftist vermin that loves sexually assaulting little one?

Serious Question^^^^^

The gays want to groom little boys to be gay.
And then they scream homophobia if their parents oppose them.
And then the DOJ/FBI accuse the parents of being domestic terrorists.

Meanwhile parents don't want to engage their children so they let them be on social media all day everyday hearing from all these fags about how they should be trannies and fags like them

Or on like the Chinese owned tiktok that feeds the fag tranny nonsense to kids, mean while the Chinese tiktok feeds are all math and science and so on to their kids.

You have politicians and the president saying trans women are real women.

Companies trying to push tranny agendas so they can increase their esg scores because in a lot of ways esg is more important than real product sales.

The simple answer to this problem is to have state legislatures ban this practice for children under the age of 18. Many states have already done so.

California being the most glaring exception, going the other way.
More banning of a person's free choice in America?
You need to get your talking points in order Admiral.
Socially responsible guidance is appropriate.
Backagain's attempt to spam has blown up in his face again.

The gays want to groom little boys to be gay.
And then they scream homophobia if their parents oppose them.
And then the DOJ/FBI accuse the parents of being domestic terrorists.
The huge majority of gays do not do that or want that at all. Let's not demonize people who are just living their lives and are not pushing any kind of sociopolitical or 'woke' agenda. The gay people who have been and/or are in my life are for the most part indistinguishable from routine normal society. They are not at all secretive about it, but they don't focus on or feel the need to announce their sexual orientation any more than heterosexual people do.

It is the sick 'woke' group--gay, straight or whatever--pushing inappropriate curriculum and entertainment on kids who are supporting, even demanding such evil. The words and actions of those I will continue to and always will condemn as evil. The vast majority of gay people do not support those.

The simple answer to this problem is to have state legislatures ban this practice for children under the age of 18. Many states have already done so.

California being the most glaring exception, going the other way.
That would work. Except, as you already noted, in fucked up States like California.

You paint with too broad a brush. School children aged perhaps 16 or 17 should be old enough to be able to reject religious indoctrination. Children 6 years old are not and become victims of a church's superstitious beliefs.
^^^ People like this will tell your six year old about all the genders it believes in if you give it a chance.

Watch democrats around children America!!!

The huge majority of gays do not do that or want that at all. Let's not demonize people who are just living their lives and are not pushing any kind of sociopolitical or 'woke' agenda. The gay people who have been and/or are in my life are for the most part indistinguishable from routine normal society. They are not at all secretive about it, but they don't focus on or feel the need to announce their sexual orientation any more than heterosexual people do.

It is the sick 'woke' group--gay, straight or whatever--pushing inappropriate curriculum and entertainment on kids who are supporting, even demanding such evil. The words and actions of those I will continue to and always will condemn as evil. The vast majority of gay people do not support those.

I am trying so hard to refrain from laying that blame on all gays, but there are not nearly enough gays out there loudly disagreeing with the baby-rapers.

I mean, the people who are sexually assaulting little ones are dragging all gays down into their pit. We need to see the LGB's fighting back against that.

That would work. Except, as you already noted, in fucked up States like California.
They have the right to fuck up children according to their elected officials. The rest of the states can just hold California responsible for violating the civil rights of parents outside their f-ed up state if they allow minors to get sex changes without parental permission from states where it is outlawed. Hit them in the pocketbook and turn their state into a welfare source for the rest of the country with sanity.

I ran across this ^ on another site. Face it folks. It’s brilliant. It’s spot on.

And, just to underscore the point, allowing a young child to “choose” its own gender (permitting the kid to make the choice for trans surgery) is absolutely child abuse. Such parents should be arrested, tried and upon conviction sentenced to prison for a very long time.

Who chose your sexuality ?

I am trying so hard to refrain from laying that blame on all gays, but there are not nearly enough gays out there loudly disagreeing with the baby-rapers.

I mean, the people who are sexually assaulting little ones are dragging all gays down into their pit. We need to see the LGB's fighting back against that.

Most straight people are focused or engaged in other things and aren't fighting back against that either. And most gay people don't have kids and are not as likely to be aware or reminded of the evil that is out there related to kids.

ALL decent people need to oppose evil in whatever form or by whatever method it exists. It needs to be so strongly emphasized as the destructive, reprehensible, despicable evil that it is to the point that even the most 'woke' will be too embarrassed to promote or support it.

I'm simply saying that it's a reason to rejoice when we see a child choose the cookie.

There's a good argument in saying that he's/she's not been led into temptation, even before he was taught by religion to not be delivered into evil!

Verily I sayeth unto you.
Oh stfu. You’re an abominable imbecile.

More banning of a person's free choice in America?
You need to get your talking points in order Admiral.
Socially responsible guidance is appropriate.
Backagain's attempt to spam has blown up in his face again.
I haven’t attempted to spam, you nitwit. And nothing has blown up in my face.

Pat yourself on your own back after you make a coherent point.

It will be an eternal wait.

Meanwhile, the balance of your contentions are absurd. You conflate parental supervision with banning free choice. It would be difficult for you to prove yourself any more of a retard.

I ran across this ^ on another site. Face it folks. It’s brilliant. It’s spot on.

And, just to underscore the point, allowing a young child to “choose” its own gender (permitting the kid to make the choice for trans surgery) is absolutely child abuse. Such parents should be arrested, tried and upon conviction sentenced to prison for a very long time.

OK, the problem here is we obviously has a child...

who should be working. Kids gotta earn! They can't just sit around like grandma and do nothing all day!

Forum List

Back