Allowing children to “choose” their own genders

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

I ran across this ^ on another site. Face it folks. It’s brilliant. It’s spot on.

And, just to underscore the point, allowing a young child to “choose” its own gender (permitting the kid to make the choice for trans surgery) is absolutely child abuse. Such parents should be arrested, tried and upon conviction sentenced to prison for a very long time.

A point to make is that the little boy made an unselfish choice on account of no outside influence of greed.

Unlike the Christian indoctrination of children that leads them astray of choosing the truth.

Rejoice in the evidence you are seeing with this child's choice.

Be repelled at the attempt to educate the child into choosing greed and not making a natural choice.

Christians, leave the innocent little children the .... alone!

A point to make is that the little boy made an unselfish choice on account of no outside influence of greed.

Unlike the Christian indoctrination of children that leads them astray of choosing the truth.

Be repelled at the attempt to educate the child into choosing greed and not making a natural choice.

If democrats see a kid pretending to be a Choo Choo train, they'll cut its arms off and add wheels.

If a child is gay or trans, there is abuse going on.

The gays want to groom little boys to be gay.
And then they scream homophobia if their parents oppose them.
And then the DOJ/FBI accuse the parents of being domestic terrorists.
It isn’t homophobic (as you already know) to oppose allowing young children to “decide” their own genders. So the complaint about homophobia is clearly nonsensical.

And, for the DOJ or the FBI to try to label any parents a “terrorist” for seeking to provide appropriate supervision over their children’s health is insane.

The argument often leaves out the most important thing which is parental authority. Groomers see a kid who doesn't appear to conform to the norm and they dope him or her with psychotic drugs and hormones and freaking castrate them before they have a full understanding of the procedure and without parental permission. There was a time when a school nurse couldn't even dispense an asprin without parental permission, now they get away with castrating kids.

Wrong.

Christians must fight harder for the souls of those innocent children.

Thanks for showing us which way you lean, Donnie. We don't have to say it. You say it loud and clear.

Perhaps when the indoctrination in the schools cease to exist they will. :eusa_whistle:
You paint with too broad a brush. School children aged perhaps 16 or 17 should be old enough to be able to reject religious indoctrination. Children 6 years old are not and become victims of a church's superstitious beliefs.

You paint with too broad a brush. School children aged perhaps 16 or 17 should be old enough to be able to reject religious indoctrination. Children 6 years old are not and become victims of a church's superstitious beliefs.
Just let the trannies tickle their ears, huh?
Not painting too broad of a brush. Just using common sense.

What a load of bullshit.

Don H earns his commie Canuck dumb fuck award.

What a load of bullshit.

Don H earns his commie Canuck dumb fuck award.
I'm simply saying that it's a reason to rejoice when we see a child choose the cookie.

There's a good argument in saying that he's/she's not been led into temptation, even before he was taught by religion to not be delivered into evil!

Verily I sayeth unto you.

I'm simply saying that it's a reason to rejoice when we see a child choose the cookie.

There's a good argument in saying that he's/she's not been led into temptation, even before he was taught by religion to not be delivered into evil!

Just remember this lovely award that some folks get from those of us here in USMB -- a very interesting necklace.

I ran across this ^ on another site. Face it folks. It’s brilliant. It’s spot on.

And, just to underscore the point, allowing a young child to “choose” its own gender (permitting the kid to make the choice for trans surgery) is absolutely child abuse. Such parents should be arrested, tried and upon conviction sentenced to prison for a very long time.

The simple answer to this problem is to have state legislatures ban this practice for children under the age of 18. Many states have already done so.

California being the most glaring exception, going the other way.

Forum List

Back