Wisconsin governor strikes down ban on children transitioning

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Transgender youth will continue to have access to gender-affirming care in Wisconsin after Democratic Gov. Tony Evers, as promised, vetoed a Republican bill that would have banned medical transition for those under 18.

“This was obviously a bill that was begging for a veto … (and) messing with people’s lives,” he said at a closed ceremony on Wednesday morning, surrounded by 80 opponents of the bill including trans youth, health care providers and LGBTQ+ advocates — the “biggest veto” crowd he said he’d ever seen.

Chris Christy, a Republican, also stated at the last GOP debate that he would veto any such legislation stating that parental rights should supersede parenting from the state. However, Ron DeSantis retorted, "Parents should not have the right to abuse their children Chris."

And that is the crux of the issue. Is allowing children to change their sex and sterilize them forever child abuse?

For those children who have gone down that road and now regret their decision it is, which we are seeing today.

How is it that children have the right to change their sex when society deems them unable to decide when to even have sex?

Anyone?

Transgender youth will continue to have access to gender-affirming care in Wisconsin after Democratic Gov. Tony Evers, as promised, vetoed a Republican bill that would have banned medical transition for those under 18.

“This was obviously a bill that was begging for a veto … (and) messing with people’s lives,” he said at a closed ceremony on Wednesday morning, surrounded by 80 opponents of the bill including trans youth, health care providers and LGBTQ+ advocates — the “biggest veto” crowd he said he’d ever seen.

Chris Christy, a Republican, also stated at the last GOP debate that he would veto any such legislation stating that parental rights should supersede parenting from the state. However, Ron DeSantis retorted, "Parents should not have the right to abuse their children Chris."

And that is the crux of the issue. Is allowing children to change their sex and sterilize them forever child abuse?

For those children who have gone down that road and now regret their decision it is, which we are seeing today.

How is it that children have the right to change their sex when society deems them unable to decide when to even have sex?

Anyone?

A tale of two Governors: Scott Walker gave me the right to use deadly force to protect myself and my loved ones, while that asshole Evers wants to turn little boys into little girls.

Fuck that sonofabitch Tony Evers. He's a shitstain on the history of the same state that gave birth to the Republican Party.

Anyone?
If kids in Wisconsin, know what is best for kids in Wisconsin, why don't they just throw up their hands, lower the voting age and age of majority to age 6 and hope for the best?

A tale of two Governors: Scott Walker gave me the right to use deadly force to protect myself and my loved ones, while that asshole Evers wants to turn little boys into little girls.

Fuck that sonofabitch Tony Evers. He's a shitstain on the history of the same state that gave birth to the Republican Party.
Our boy was 100% correct....

McCarthyToldja.jpg

Anyone?
States right. You don't like anymore?

While I agree with christie about parents having more rights from the state (obviously) Transitioning minors is child abuse. Period.
And parents do NOT have a right to abuse their children.

Some people dont mind abusing children. Even if its permanent physical and emotional damage.
You. I am talking about you. Freak.
They are Statists. All power to the State.

It is the most disgusting aspect that arose from the stinking corpse of the now-dead communist whore.

Forum List

Back