Wisconsin governor strikes down ban on children transitioning

Wisconsin Republicans hate liberty along with USMB Republicants.
Liberty is being able to expose your children to physical and emotional abuse and torment?
Maybe to freakazoids like you, but not normal people.

I dont abuse my child, if thats what you mean. I assume you did considering your standards.
My standards? All I can do is teach them and what they do with it is their decision. I do believe they are free to make their own decisions because they can.

Wisconsin Republicans hate liberty along with USMB Republicants.

If your idea of "liberty" is surgical mutilation of children's genitals and grooming them to be dysfunctional gender-confused freaks the rest of their lives, then I'll gladly take the liberty to hate you and everything you stand for.

My standards? All I can do is teach them and what they do with it is their decision. I do believe they are free to make their own decisions because they can.
There was a time when children were to be seen and not heard. An old saying. Now we do not have to be perfect in that. However, things would be a lot better if we were closer to that then letting them tell the parents what to do. The insanity of people listening to an autistic child girl like Greta Thunberg is a disgrace and has helped to kill people. Of course, the elites pushed her. The poor people in parts of the word where some minerals or chemicals have disappeared and affected their food their living standards that were not high in the first place is murder.

Yes, they are yet this thread is not about that.
It is about a Governor who says to the people (their congress) go to hell. I will ruin children and you can't do a thing to stop me.

It is about a Governor who says to the people (their congress) go to hell. I will ruin children and you can't do a thing to stop me.
It's called a legislative body. Nobody gave a fuck when my old man would beat my ass while he was drunk either, so. Every human can determine their future, right or wrong they must be free to make that decision.

Transgender youth will continue to have access to gender-affirming care in Wisconsin after Democratic Gov. Tony Evers, as promised, vetoed a Republican bill that would have banned medical transition for those under 18.

“This was obviously a bill that was begging for a veto … (and) messing with people’s lives,” he said at a closed ceremony on Wednesday morning, surrounded by 80 opponents of the bill including trans youth, health care providers and LGBTQ+ advocates — the “biggest veto” crowd he said he’d ever seen.

Chris Christy, a Republican, also stated at the last GOP debate that he would veto any such legislation stating that parental rights should supersede parenting from the state. However, Ron DeSantis retorted, "Parents should not have the right to abuse their children Chris."

And that is the crux of the issue. Is allowing children to change their sex and sterilize them forever child abuse?

For those children who have gone down that road and now regret their decision it is, which we are seeing today.

How is it that children have the right to change their sex when society deems them unable to decide when to even have sex?

Anyone?
Leftards are fucked up.

They're ignorant, miserably stupid human beings.

That's the only way to explain it.

It's called a legislative body. Nobody gave a fuck when my old man would beat my ass while he was drunk either, so. Every human can determine their future, right or wrong they must be free to make that decision.
I doubt any republicans nor many Democrats think I was not talking about the legislative body. Well your old man was a lousy father by harming you when he was drunk.
So do you propose the legal age of a child to have adult rights is say 6 years old?

I doubt any republicans nor many Democrats think I was not talking about the legislative body. Well your old man was a lousy father by harming you when he was drunk.
So do you propose the legal age of a child to have adult rights is say 6 years old?
When children are born it is done to those that have unclear gender.

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”.

What is Intersex? | Definition of Intersexual​

As usual the Right wing Zealots are on here trying to tell parents how to raise their kids...

Get the government out of the way between Doctor and Patient...

You have fuck all knowledge on what happens on these very rare cases but you want the Government involved..

Forum List

Back