Allen West's Wife is a Drunk

Driving drunk with a 3 year old in the car! Deplorable!

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”
Asshole, it wasn't true. https://texasscorecard.com/metrople...len-wests-wife-not-intoxicated-when-arrested/

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”
When was it that you people got so uptight?...lol

BTW, what was her BAL?

Well...NOW the truth is out there and i'm sure those celebrating the original story will have disappeared by now.

"Last Friday evening, Lt. Col. (Ret.) Allen West’s wife, Angela West, was arrested for suspicion of a DWI. She was sober, complied with police, and was met with hostility and combativeness from the arresting officer.

Lt. Col. West has posted multiple videos on his social media updating the situation as well as relaying the details of the evening that prove his wife was sober, cogent, and innocent of these libelous allegations. The officer involved should be removed and all charges against Dr. West should be dropped. This unnecessary and humiliating series of events requires a formal apology from DPD leadership.

If this had happened to someone who did not have her husband’s platform and network, it is very likely that an innocent person could have been railroaded and not actually have received justice. The DPD should be reviewing policies to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

Additionally, the entire West campaign are ardent supporters of the Thin Blue Line, but officers who abuse their authority have no place in law enforcement."

According to your own article witnesses say she didn’t have any alcoholic drinks. There is also no information about alcohol blood levels.

Sounds like she was being targeted just to humiliate West.
She didn't blow hard enough to register on the Breathalyzer and they are waiting on a mandated blood test...which she tried to refuse

I already posted this. She passed a sobriety test. Why do you hate successful blacks that you cannot control?

Well, he's Alan West. I be drunk as often as possible too.

Reading the story, looks like procedures were followed.
Wait on the blood test then we'll find how much meth she's doing.

Well, he's Alan West. I be drunk as often as possible too.

Reading the story, looks like procedures were followed.
Wait on the blood test then we'll find how much meth she's doing.
Meth? Cmon dude...

Oh...still trying to take our minds off the Epic Failure of the Biden Regime in Afghanistan, heh.

Yeah. I saw this yesterday. If you read ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM on those left wing rags that feel compelled to report THE TRUTH in the last line, she wasn't drunk. She had the blood test and she was NOT drunk. released. no charges. Set up. Failure. Personally to me, sounds like this cop was paid to do this to her in order to muddy the playing field again. I hope the West family sues the pants off these people.

So what i'm saying dude is YOU GOT NOTHING. THis is Propaganda...a LIE and either you're so stupid you believe it OR you know it;s a lie and you're just a plain prevaricator. Amiright?

sheesh. y'all are somethin'. oh..and it took you long enough. ALmost like somebody had to point it out to you or you'da missed it.
Well, according to latest press you're either
lying or ignorant.

Breath? she used the drunk's method of failing to blow properly.
Blood? Results not back.
West? Known liar.
Lawyer? PUUUULLLEEEEZZZZE! If lawyers told the truth where would the legal system go?

Meth? Cmon dude...
OK.
She's kinda rich...
Cocaine it is!

Faking the breath test and refusing the blood test are obvious clues that
1629855951235.png

Now when the blood comes back we will know.

Till then we're making book. I got
Alcohol even
Prescription Drugs at 5/2
Pot 420-1
Illegal Opioids at 50-1 (she's rich, don't need to go illegal)
Cocaine 10-1
Other illegals (meth, crack, crank, peyote, etc) Field bet at 15-1

I got Cocaine. BUT...Didn't see the video so...

There's that famous Meister deflection again.

Actually its right to the point. If this was some democrat, it wouldn't even be reported in the news. And if it was, it would be minimized. Hell, Biden nearly strands tens of thousands of people on the other side of the world while giving away billions in taxpayer paid military hardware to a terror outfit, and YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!!!

Who cares if his wife did that? It seems a sad thing to attack. She isn’t in public office.
It was a quiet story that no one knew about until West opened his big mouth, making it news. The OP link is to an article about him bitching about it, not Mrs. West's excessive alcohol.

Allen West’s wife, even drunk, could do a better job then Xiden and the dems in Afghan

Forum List

Back