Allen West's Wife is a Drunk

The assertion that she was "drunk" is one with minimal support. She passed a breathalyzer.

The assertion that she "is a drunk" is nothing but empty partisan slander.

I would wager a fairly good sum that when the dust settles, she won't even get a ticket (that sticks).
Because Righties don't believe in con-sequences.

Driving drunk with a 3 year old in the car! Deplorable!

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”
The continuing saga of "How dare those Black people think any other thought than what the Democratic party mandates."

DWI's are cool if it's a Republican.
The amount of Political men and women who are above the law is staggering. Obama had a weekend party mask less and with endless libations and we know...drugs. Pelosi just had a massive get dinner together with no masks. The worse part is, the guests looked miserable. And they are on her side.

The wife of Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Allen West was arrested in Dallas County for allegedly driving while intoxicated Friday night, according to the Dallas Police Department and West himself.

Angela Graham-West, 61, was driving home from dinner at P.F. Changs with her 3-month-old grandson when she was pulled over and arrested for a suspected DWI. She was charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.

Irresponsible. Republican.
She exercised poor judgement like lots and lots of people do everyday. If I were her I wouldn't run for office. I have no issue with her husband running.

I was right...this was a set up. These police...the left will sit back and allow you to die.... but there you are...busting your butt trying to help them destroy people and destroy this country.

Oh...still trying to take our minds off the Epic Failure of the Biden Regime in Afghanistan, heh.

Yeah. I saw this yesterday. If you read ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM on those left wing rags that feel compelled to report THE TRUTH in the last line, she wasn't drunk. She had the blood test and she was NOT drunk. released. no charges. Set up. Failure. Personally to me, sounds like this cop was paid to do this to her in order to muddy the playing field again. I hope the West family sues the pants off these people.

So what i'm saying dude is YOU GOT NOTHING. THis is Propaganda...a LIE and either you're so stupid you believe it OR you know it;s a lie and you're just a plain prevaricator. Amiright?

sheesh. y'all are somethin'. oh..and it took you long enough. ALmost like somebody had to point it out to you or you'da missed it.
So, you are accusing Allen West's wife of deliberately faking her drunkenness so that she is stopped by the cops and taken to prison...just so that the media would no longer focus on Biden?

This would make the West family part of the DEEP STATE Global conspiracy!!!

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”

Oh boy, you KNOW Biden's having a bad week.

According to your own article witnesses say she didn’t have any alcoholic drinks. There is also no information about alcohol blood levels.

Sounds like she was being targeted just to humiliate West.

She exercised poor judgement like lots and lots of people do everyday
For not using a turn signal? That’s absurd.

Texas cops are some of the most corrupt. I was pulled over once and forced to do a sobriety test, simply because I drove out of the parking lot of a bar. Thing is I didn’t drink, and was charged a bogus charge of “speeding” which was total bunk because it was an on-ramp to a freeway, cop tried to argue the frontage road speed limit applied. Judge threw it out.

For not using a turn signal? That’s absurd.

Texas cops are some of the most corrupt. I was pulled over once and forced to do a sobriety test, simply because I drove out of the parking lot of a bar. Thing is I didn’t drink, and was charged a bogus charge of “speeding” which was total bunk because it was an on-ramp to a freeway, cop tried to argue the frontage road speed limit applied. Judge threw it out.
Had nothing to do with not using a turn signal and everything to do with veering off the road twice.

But…but….but…she’s black and cops white so..so…so…it’s a frame job

Totally fake.

Black Democrat Dallas Cop out to get her name in the paper.

Whites out to get the negress.
It happens 200 million times every single day
Lib 101

Forum List

Back