Allen West's Wife is a Drunk

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The wife of Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Allen West was arrested in Dallas County for allegedly driving while intoxicated Friday night, according to the Dallas Police Department and West himself.

Angela Graham-West, 61, was driving home from dinner at P.F. Changs with her 3-month-old grandson when she was pulled over and arrested for a suspected DWI. She was charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.

Irresponsible. Republican.

The wife of Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Allen West was arrested in Dallas County for allegedly driving while intoxicated Friday night, according to the Dallas Police Department and West himself.

Angela Graham-West, 61, was driving home from dinner at P.F. Changs with her 3-month-old grandson when she was pulled over and arrested for a suspected DWI. She was charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.

Rumor has it that Mr. Pelosi's wife has actually been drunk on the House floor. Imagine that

Driving drunk with a 3 year old in the car! Deplorable!

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”
He's lucky they weren't killed. I wonder if he'd have toe'd the party line had that happened, and started trying to frame his wife as a violent thug.

This is one issue that has nothing to do with political parties.

I hope she gets what she deserves, but it's not likely. You see these creeps getting caught drunk driving for a forth, fifth, tenth time. And they just go on and on.

This is a worthy subject, Synthy, I'm almost proud of you. (jk) Too bad you had to go and fuck up with the partisan horseshit.

I wonder how many seconds elapsed between her rolling down the window and saying "My husband is Allen West, the Republican Governor candidate!!!!"

I read another article on this that said she passed a breathalyzer, but didn't pass multiple field sobriety tests. This story goes nowhere until they get the results of the warrant ordered blood test. It could be politics, or it could be drugs, or maybe she's a shitty driver and gets shook under pressure when cops make her take a test on the side of the street. I'm an independent, a parent, a grandparent, and retired. I got time and patience to see something proved before I get too excited about it.

There's that famous Meister deflection again.
I was just making a point that you seem to think that drinking and driving seems to be a republican thingy,
Syndi.
If she IS guilty of it then there are consequences. Perhaps she DOES have a problem that needs to be addressed.
But, you politicizing this just shows what a big fucking douche you actually are, princess.

The assertion that she was "drunk" is one with minimal support. She passed a breathalyzer.

The assertion that she "is a drunk" is nothing but empty partisan slander.

I would wager a fairly good sum that when the dust settles, she won't even get a ticket (that sticks).

Oh...still trying to take our minds off the Epic Failure of the Biden Regime in Afghanistan, heh.

Yeah. I saw this yesterday. If you read ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM on those left wing rags that feel compelled to report THE TRUTH in the last line, she wasn't drunk. She had the blood test and she was NOT drunk. released. no charges. Set up. Failure. Personally to me, sounds like this cop was paid to do this to her in order to muddy the playing field again. I hope the West family sues the pants off these people.

So what i'm saying dude is YOU GOT NOTHING. THis is Propaganda...a LIE and either you're so stupid you believe it OR you know it;s a lie and you're just a plain prevaricator. Amiright?

sheesh. y'all are somethin'. oh..and it took you long enough. ALmost like somebody had to point it out to you or you'da missed it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back