Allen West's Wife is a Drunk

Well anyway. I'm glad the cops are the good guys for you all this time.
Seems to me though, that is a bit subjective. And even so, this woman isn't holding public office herself is she?
No one would talk about Hunter Biden being a male crack whore, if it wasn't for the fact that he was a money bagger for his dad.

Sometimes there is a reason to mention the family ills of our elected officials , like when it affects national security. I highly doubt this grandmother is compromising us with the Russians or the CCCP.
Unlike many on the right, some of us don't support the police no matter what even when they are wrong.

I don't read your "bolded", why should I?

You're posting out of emotion, a left loon thingy.

I have no idea if she was intoxicated, watched the video and I doubt any elderly person could pass field sobriety tests, her breathalyzer was inconclusive so wait for the blood draw

Meanwhile, calm down... Asshole
More right wing radicalized bullshit.

You guys use no logic and all emotion.

Then you project.

The assertion that she was "drunk" is one with minimal support. She passed a breathalyzer.

The assertion that she "is a drunk" is nothing but empty partisan slander.

I would wager a fairly good sum that when the dust settles, she won't even get a ticket (that sticks).
True. Corrupt Republicans take care of each other, law be damned.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The wife of Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Allen West was arrested in Dallas County for allegedly driving while intoxicated Friday night, according to the Dallas Police Department and West himself.

Angela Graham-West, 61, was driving home from dinner at P.F. Changs with her 3-month-old grandson when she was pulled over and arrested for a suspected DWI. She was charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.

Irresponsible. Republican.

Thank God she didn’t flip the car into a pond leaving the child to die, run and hide all night, and wait for her family to dial in connections to get her off charges. That would have been the Democrat thing to do.

Wrong. You don't know shit. You repeat what you've been radicalized to believe.

What did I repeat? Boy

Watching the video I doubt she was intoxicated but let the cards play out.

Now gfy. How's that?

Negropeans will throw their own mother under the bus when it comes to boot lickin. There's no line they won't cross.
You better come to terms that living what you think is "cool" and which is actually clownish is going to lead the nation to prosperity is the end for all. Never in human history has a society bent over backwards to promote the rights of past wrongs like we have. It is time to to grow up.

Blah blah blah.

Suddenly you support the police? Wheeee.... fraud
When have you ever?

Certainly not when your buddies were beating the shit out of them in the Capitol riot.

I guess they have to be beating and killing black folks for you to support them huh?

• Love
You better come to terms that living what you think is "cool" and which is actually clownish is going to lead the nation to prosperity is the end for all. Never in human history has a society bent over backwards to promote the rights of past wrongs like we have. It is time to to grow up.
That first sentence didnt make any sense. Did you leave some words out or were your thoughts jumbled?

• Thanks
What did I repeat? Boy

Watching the video I doubt she was intoxicated but let the cards play out.

Now gfy. How's that?
Bitch, you're a dumb ass radicalized right wing pos.

Period. So you repat what you've been radicalized to believe about what you call the so called left.

There has not been any bending over to promote anything. All white racists have ever done was change the way they conduct their racism. And it is this continuing racism that is clownish. That's why most of the shit you say doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
"BOY"?

You actually posted that you racist bitch?
Yeah. That's what her affirmative action education has taught her. It just forgot to teach her that the ERA has not ever been passed.

Forum List

Back