Allen West's Wife is a Drunk

this was a set up and an attempt to derail Colonel West's run for Governor. Dirty Pool y'all and it will one day come back to bite you in your ass....just like hate crime legislation.

The wife of Texas Republican gubernatorial candidate Allen West was arrested in Dallas County for allegedly driving while intoxicated Friday night, according to the Dallas Police Department and West himself.

Angela Graham-West, 61, was driving home from dinner at P.F. Changs with her 3-month-old grandson when she was pulled over and arrested for a suspected DWI. She was charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.

Irresponsible. Republican.

You are quite the ugly little ghoul aren't you?

Driving drunk with a 3 year old in the car! Deplorable!

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”
Do you feel stupid?

I mean stupider than usual, obviously.

Allen West, GOP candidate for governor, calls wife’s DWI arrest in Dallas “insidious”

Angela Graham-West, wife of GOP gubernatorial candidate Allen West, was arrested by Dallas Police Friday night for allegedly driving while intoxicated. Allen West said she hadn’t been drinking, that her 3-month-old grandson was in the car with her, and called the arrest “insidious.”

Why on earth would she do such a stupid thing?

"Insidious" my behind.

Probably should look at the screen when you post, magaturd. That way, you wouldn't look like such a retard all the time.

But for you, that's a badge of honor, I get it.
I look at the screen and see another ignorant liberal pretending they aren't. It's pathetic. Either way, you aren't worth my time.

I look at the screen and see another ignorant liberal pretending they aren't. It's pathetic. Either way, you aren't worth my time.
You're unworthy in general, magaturd. You lack critical thought. A dime a dozen politically radicalized magatwat. The social media has you lock, stock, and two smoking barrels. You're 10-ply, bud.

Politically motivated. I'll bet the bastard bushes and cheneys were behind this. They hated West.

I hope this comes back on these sorry bastards.

You want DEPLORABLE?

How about the DNC using an entire nation of taxpayers as their own personal ATM?

How about the Biden puppet allowing himself to instigate the mass slaughter of THOUSANDS of Ukrainians, as well as starting a war between them and Russia in order to deflect what his puppeteers are doing to THIS country!

How about the DNC instigating a nationwide "inflation" kill-switch to try and finish off the people they couldn't murder with their toxic "vaccine" sludge?

How about the DNC and their rabid media mongrels IGNORING the hate crimes, murder, destruction, animosity, and RACISM they've enhanced and ignited in order to further HIDE THEMSELVES and what they are doing to this country?

Now THAT is the TRUE definition of DEPLORABLE!!!

no. it's not old news. It is always GOOD NEWS to have your suspicions confirmed and for biased police departments to be exposed. Always. They tried to dishonor Mrs. West because of her husband's position. I've no doubt that Bush Cheney and other rinos were all onboard. I'm glad that the rino globalist bushes and cheneys have been exposed as well.

Forum List

Back