All out firearm confiscation...

Then they would just declare Trump "IMPEACHED" without a vote and pelosi would declare herself queen!

To disarm us would be a dream come true for the filth!

Voting of any kind would be abolished.

Then they would just declare Trump "IMPEACHED" without a vote and pelosi would declare herself queen!

They’re not taking our guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They want too because they blame us for all the bad in society instead of blaming the bad in society in which they fear. I guess they want to use us as an example to show the bad guy's how to lay down their weapons by us going first ....... Laughing but laughing seriously all at the same time.

They want too because they blame us for all the bad in society instead of blaming the bad in society in which they fear. I guess they want to use us as an example to show the bad guy's how to lay down their weapons by us going first ....... Laughing but laughing seriously all at the same time.

It’s amazing that the Democrats run all the shithole bad areas that they complain about.

I hear Harris wants to kick trump off twitter lol no guns, cant talk, want you in jail just because..

Great future if these loons won lol

I hear Harris wants to kick trump off twitter lol no guns, can talk, want you in jail just because..

Great future if these loons won lol
Government program for everything… The abolishment of individual thinking

They want too... And they’ll do everything in their power to

"Oh, I'm wetting myself. The government wants to take our guns!" Not likely, just military-grade weapons of war that spew hundreds of rounds a minute. There is no need of them here in the U.S. What more does a person need to defend a household from a home invasion than a .22 or a .38? Pictures of male prostitutes parading on Texas street corners in camouflage diapers brandishing AR 15s and AK 47s, and people spraying bullets in public places and mowing down the people inside did not help the cause of those sluts who insist on keeping these things.

Forum List

Back