All out firearm confiscation...

"Oh, I'm wetting myself. The government wants to take our guns!" Not likely, just military-grade weapons of war that spew hundreds of rounds a minute. There is no need of them here in the U.S. What more does a person need to defend a household from a home invasion than a .22 or a .38? Pictures of male prostitutes parading on Texas street corners in camouflage diapers brandishing AR 15s and AK 47s, and people spraying bullets in public places and mowing down the people inside did not help the cause of those sluts who insist on keeping these things.

99.99999% of gun owners never perpetrated a mass shooting and never will but you wanna turn innocent people into criminals overnight.

Explain the need for military-grade fire power. The Russians ARE coming, but they are doing it through their puppet, the orange whore, not by having U-Boats cruise along Long Island or the West Coast. No one needs a high-powered weapon to defend against a home invasion.A handgun or a hunting rifle will do nicely.

No civilian can get military grade weapons

"Oh, I'm wetting myself. The government wants to take our guns!" Not likely, just military-grade weapons of war that spew hundreds of rounds a minute. There is no need of them here in the U.S. What more does a person need to defend a household from a home invasion than a .22 or a .38? Pictures of male prostitutes parading on Texas street corners in camouflage diapers brandishing AR 15s and AK 47s, and people spraying bullets in public places and mowing down the people inside did not help the cause of those sluts who insist on keeping these things.

99.99999% of gun owners never perpetrated a mass shooting and never will but you wanna turn innocent people into criminals overnight.

Explain the need for military-grade fire power. The Russians ARE coming, but they are doing it through their puppet, the orange whore, not by having U-Boats cruise along Long Island or the West Coast. No one needs a high-powered weapon to defend against a home invasion.A handgun or a hunting rifle will do nicely.
Lol
You have no clue what the fuck you’re talking about, You get your information from mainstream media/Hollywood. So you need just to shut the fuck up you spineless motherfucker.

That is the goal of all of these clowns on the debate stage fuck progressives

So what'd they say? Got a link?

Only thing I could find. . .

Thanks, but they were a waste of time related to the topic.

IMHO?

I don't think the corporate establishment really wants their DNC candidates on record, over and over again, on and on about gun confiscation.

There are folks in their own party that aren't hot on that idea, so why have it posted on the internet when Trump is stronger on that issue?

:dunno:

I mean, look at that loony Lysistrata Canadian broad. . . . like she has any idea how Americans feel?

She actually believes that we have the 2nd Amendment for, what, just home invasion? :auiqs.jpg:

That's a female, figures, no clue about guns.

Sorry, the first time I shot a gun I was about five. Of course, my father sighted it and let me pull the trigger, thus throwing off his aim. What clue am I supposed to have, regardless of what type of body I have? The War of 1812 has been over for quite some time now, and the last "British Invasion" was carried out by people carrying guitars, which were not loaded.

What else would we need arms for except for home invasions and hold-ups? On two sides we've got nothing but ocean. The Canadians never seemed to pose much of a threat. Those from the south haven't posed any violent threat since the Europeans living in Texas fought against the Mexican government, which had allowed them to be there in the first place. Accept for stealth like the trump/Russia crew infiltrating our government institutions and radical Islamist and radical white-supremacist terrorist moles, the only thing that realistically will come at us will be from the air, most likely missiles. Military weapons should be left to the police, if they actually need them as they did in California when they had to shot it out with bank robbers in bullet-proof gear, and to the National Guard.

Average citizens have no need for military firepower.

All out firearm confiscation...
anley-house-flags-a-flag-sp-texasgun-64_1000.jpg

IMHO?

I don't think the corporate establishment really wants their DNC candidates on record, over and over again, on and on about gun confiscation.

There are folks in their own party that aren't hot on that idea, so why have it posted on the internet when Trump is stronger on that issue?

I mean, look at that loony Lysistrata Canadian broad. . . . like she has any idea how Americans feel?

She actually believes that we have the 2nd Amendment for, what, just home invasion? :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, the first time I shot a gun I was about five. Of course, my father sighted it and let me pull the trigger, thus throwing off his aim. What clue am I supposed to have, regardless of what type of body I have? The War of 1812 has been over for quite some time now, and the last "British Invasion" was carried out by people carrying guitars, which were not loaded.

What else would we need arms for except for home invasions and hold-ups? On two sides we've got nothing but ocean. The Canadians never seemed to pose much of a threat. Those from the south haven't posed any violent threat since the Europeans living in Texas fought against the Mexican government, which had allowed them to be there in the first place. Accept for stealth like the trump/Russia crew infiltrating our government institutions and radical Islamist and radical white-supremacist terrorist moles, the only thing that realistically will come at us will be from the air, most likely missiles. Military weapons should be left to the police, if they actually need them as they did in California when they had to shot it out with bank robbers in bullet-proof gear, and to the National Guard.

And it's not up to you to decide what a person needs for self defense.

The fact is 99.997% of people in this country will never commit any crime with a gun

So it doesn't matter what kind of weapons they have

IMHO?

Funny how you're so afraid of a 5.56 mm rifle

Every rifle I own is more powerful that that except for an old .22 rimfire I have had since I was 10

Explain the need for military-grade fire power.
Because, FUCK YOU, that's why!

Keep it up, twat face. We'll go for complete repeal and walk the streets carrying full-auto BELT-FED MOTHERFUCKING MACHINE GUNS!!!!

Who in the hell do you think you are? By your own words, you apparently are an uncivilized person raised in the sewer who is in need an artificial penis. Are you prostitutes who wave your dicks around thinking of attacking your more decent fellow Americans?

boy oh boy , MAYBE that I was born Just in time for some interesting times eh !! [chuckle]

Then they would just declare Trump "IMPEACHED" without a vote and pelosi would declare herself queen!

To disarm us would be a dream come true for the filth!

Voting of any kind would be abolished.

They’re not taking our guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you think is going to happen if the left is able to institute a ban on Semi-automatics ?

IMHO?

Lol
When are you going to realize over the counter ARs and the like are not military grade you fucking retard

Keep it up, twat face. We'll go for complete repeal and walk the streets carrying full-auto BELT-FED MOTHERFUCKING MACHINE GUNS!!!!

Who in the hell do you think you are? By your own words, you apparently are an uncivilized person raised in the sewer who is in need an artificial penis. Are you prostitutes who wave your dicks around thinking of attacking your more decent fellow Americans?
Did your mother drop you when you were a infant?

IMHO?

Funny how you're so afraid of a 5.56 mm rifle

Every rifle I own is more powerful that that except for an old .22 rimfire I have had since I was 10

It is such stupidity, right?

I use the 5.56 because it is LESS powerful than the 7.62/.308.

Gun grabbers are such because they are misinformed.

Who the fuck do you think YOU are?

What I need is none of your MOTHERFUCKING BUSINESS!!!

Your shaming attempts are pathetic. You'll get nowhere with your bullshit "insults" because I give not one single fuck about you. I see you as a disease that needs to be eradicated. Again, we tolerate your gun grabbing bullshit at its current level but NO MORE. Try some more shit and we're taking all restrictions away and walk the streets making you shit your pants on the daily.

They are driving business your way, you should be happy!

:113:
Lol
Early on it may have been mostly about money, but now it’s mostly principle.

But at the same time I do have to admit the last few weeks have been quite profitable... :abgg2q.jpg:

They are driving business your way, you should be happy!

:113:
Lol
Early on it may have been mostly about money, but now it’s mostly principle.

But at the same time I do have to admit the last few weeks have been quite profitable... :abgg2q.jpg:

Can't retire on principle! Need cash for that!
True, Political correctness pays no bills

Forum List

Back