Which happens first: WWIII or Civil War 2.0?

Which happens first: WWIII or Civil War 2.0?

• WWIII

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Civil War 2.0

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Neither! Biden is playing 6 dimension Lego. You MAGAs need to be rounded up in camps and reeducated

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Orange Man Bad

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Sillver Cat
You’re either young or have no clue.
Displays of force, cat and mouse games as well as incursions happened almost daily during the Cold War. That’s what you’re seeing when Chinese planes buzz our forces as they maneuver. Totally normal and actually gives our crews vital training on tracking actual enemy equipment in real time.
I just love having Biden's experience through all this stuff. Voice of experience is undervalued in this ** ** country l O L... Biden was great today talking with those reporters....

All your reasons for a civil war are pure crap propaganda, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus. The cops will take care of you fools.....

Keep laughing about the Millennials and video games right up until the drone hits you in the head LOL....
I have no desire to see a civil war or even just states seceding from the Union without violence. The end result would be that we would no longer be the strongest or even one of the strongest nations in the world.

On the other hand I feel a large number of people in our nation do NOT want to live in a Marxist Workers‘ Paradise which is being pushed by the Democratic Party today. Such people love the freedom our Constitution grants us in the Bill of Rights. They do not want to see censorship do away with the freedom of speech we enjoy and they definitely do not want to give up their right to own firearms as they do not trust the government.

Plus many liberals would be outraged if Trump were to win in 2024 and claim his MAGA supporters are Nazis which of course is false. It’s the liberals who are threatening Jewish people in our nation today.

We do live in interesting times. Hopefully the union will survive the current turmoil as it has in the past. One critical factor is that the vote must be seen by the people to be fair and honest and not rigged.

It has been said that Washington politics is like a NASCAR race, everyone is constantly making left turns. Democrats are turning left at 180 miles per hour while Republicans take the left turns at 120 miles per hour. Republicans need to stop racing. Get off of the track.

Don’t like that analogy? How about this one: Stop digging the hole, it is already deep enough. How about this metaphor: Democrats are kicking in the door to Marxist, totalitarian rule, while Republicans are turning the doorknob.

Why do we always fight on the radical left’s turf?

Democrats have gone hard left. We don’t need to follow them.

As we watch cities burn, CEO’s genuflect; elected officials facilitate elimination of police departments and order the police to stand by as criminals riot, loot and vandalize property and commit violent crimes, Republicans should be urging that these people be arrested, charged and prosecuted..

One troubling sign of our deteriorating civic mood is the shocking breadth of support for secession in the United States. At a time of widespread polarization—where people are arguing over a supposedly stolen election, vaccine mandates, mask-wearing, and the reality of climate change—a September 2020 Hofstra University poll found that “nearly 40 percent of likely voters would support state secession if their candidate loses.” This was followed by a YouGov and Bright Line Watch survey last June that revealed that 37% of Americans supported a “willingness to secede” when asked: “Would you support or oppose [your state] seceding from the United States to join a new union with [list of states in new union]?” Support for doing this was highest in the South and among Republicans.

But liberals are interested, too. In a July 2021 University of Virginia poll, 41% of Biden supporters (as well as 52% of Trump voters) were at least somewhat in agreement with the idea “that it’s time to split the country, favoring blue/red states seceding from the union.”

In that survey, two very different groups were open to such an action: those living in conservative Southern states, who wanted to avoid liberal dictates from the national government, and people on the West Coast and Northeast, who favored enacting legislation favored by liberal voters.
If the inconceivable scenario of secession somehow came to fruition, it is an open question whether the United States would end up with two or many countries. Since political polarization plays out unevenly across the nation, one could imagine a situation similar to Europe where a number of separate entities would emerge, including a contingent of Southern states, the Northeast, the heartland, the West Coast, and rural parts of Oregon and Washington joining nearby states.

Snip

Joey Mannarino, conservative podcast host, echoed Rugg in his own post to X, writing alongside a clip of Clinton's appearance on The View, "Funny thing but it's actually members of her own party whose antisemitism rivals Hitler's, not Trump."

Political commentator and comedian Chad Prather also insinuated that Clinton's statements actually reflected the Democratic Party, writing on X, "Did Hillary Clinton just disclose the Democrat's plan if they keep the White House in 2024."

Other users dismissed Clinton's remarks, such as conservative reporter Nick Sortor, a previous correspondent on Tucker Carlson Tonight, who wrote on X, "Why the hell won't she just go away?"

Meh, I've had a decent run but I think I could survive CW 2.0 far better than a nuke attack on Mt. Weather 20 miles from my house.
I'm only 3 miles from Boeing, so I won't even survive a nuclear blast in my basement.

Last edited:
On the world stage, we have Bibi's Messianic fervor in Gaza. No other explanation why the IDF was ordered to stand down during the hours long attack. Criminal negligence at best, another J6 Reichstag Fire or 9/11 at worst

Kolomoi$ky and Zelen$ky have killed an entire generation of their best young men in record time, far worse than a virus that targets young Ukrainian men between 18 to 30. But the USA keeps feeding the Money Laundering Operation and giving away the last of our already depleted weapons stockpiles

At home, we are reliving Nazi Germany in the mid 1930's. A NY Judge gave us the modern Kristallnacht by cancelling the Trump Organization. The governments has made Republicans Untermenschen and is using their power to silence us, deprive us of our ability to make a living and persecute us. It's the start, same as Germany circa 1936. "After the party congress of 1935, the Nazi party’s anti-Jewish violence concentrated on excluding Jews from economic life. These efforts encompassed the destruction of the so-called “Jewish Economy” and the “Aryanization” of Jewish-owned businesses and enterprise" Frank Bajohr, 'Aryanisation' in Hamburg: The Economic Exclusion of Jews and the Confiscation of their Property in Nazi Germany.

The democrat president candidate in 2016, one of the most corrupt, insane and powerful people in the democrat Party said, "Maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members" Does that sound at all familiar?

Like Crispus Attucks, Ashli Babbitt, was an American patriot murdered by a government agent

"There was music in the cafes at night, Revolution in the air" - Tangled up in Blue, Bob Dylan
I'm going with both at the same time..

shhshsjsjsjsj.jpg

I'm only 3 miles from Boeing, so I won't even survive a nuclear blast in my basement.
Being vaporized may be better than starving or dying of radiation sickness. Where I live I will glow at nighttime after a total all out nuclear war.

Perhaps those UFOs or UAPs we keep hearing about will step in and stop that total nuclear war.

Of course they did. What a stupid question.

But you do realize, one might hope, that at that time Jolly Olde England certainly felt otherwise.
Yes, sure. As well, as Ukraine in 2014 didn't agree with DPR and LPR independence, and Serbia didn't agree with independence of Kosovo back in 1998. People in America, Kosovo or Donbass had right to fight against their "tyrannic governments". Same way, the governments in London, Belgrade or Kiev had right to fight against those "separatists and rioters". It's all ok. Third countries have right to pick a side, or just be neutral and enjoy the show. I don't say, that Biden's choice was lawless or even immoral. I just say, that it was stupid and unprofessional.

First, you will. Just visit Nukemap and test it with, say, 100 kt warhead. Second, you are human being, not a tree or something. You can evacuate your family (and yourself, of course) in advance.

First, you will. Just visit Nukemap and test it with, say, 100 kt warhead. Second, you are human being, not a tree or something. You can evacuate your family (and yourself, of course) in advance.
I won't get too far with a 5 minute warning in traffic. Maybe I could get to the bank to see if they let me into their basement. But Russia has big bombs & bad aim.

If you hate anything on this rock that the gub'mit and their shill media sells you, you're a friggin' tool

~S~

I won't get too far with a 5 minute warning in traffic. Maybe I could get to the bank to see if they let me into their basement. But Russia has big bombs & bad aim.
Actually, the new Russian warheads have better accuracy. Anyway, highly likely, you'll have more than 5 minutes of alert. There will be period of rising tensions, including their own evacuation of the cities. And even after their first counter-force strike, you'll have at least day or two of Russian blackmailing (or, as they say, "attempts to achieve mutually acceptable peace without barbaric counter-value attacks").

“The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. The moment the Men who wanted to be left alone are forced to fight back, it is a form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these Men who wanted to be left alone, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at these people’s door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy… but it will fall upon the deaf ears of the Men who just wanted to be left alone.”

– Author Unknown

Forum List

Back