refusing to debate? then i'm refusing to endorse.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Trump has far exceeded the qualifications to debate for every event, but has refused to show up.

The ex-president says that the debates are beneath him considering the massive polling lead he holds above the rest of the field.

refusing to debate?
then i'm refusing to endorse.

Chrispy Cream said Trump will be found guilty in his 20 or so court cases and not be able to become President.

I wonder if he is right.

Will the Left wait till the GOP jettisons all other candidates and then drive a nail through the heart of the GOP by disqualifying Trump?

Chrispy Cream said Trump will be found guilty in his 20 or so court cases and not be able to become President.

I wonder if he is right.

Will the Left wait till the GOP jettisons all other candidates and then drive a nail through the heart of the GOP by disqualifying Trump?
i think the GOP will just try to find a 'suitable VP' among those 'other candidates'...

i think the GOP will just try to find a 'suitable VP' among those 'other candidates'...
I understand why people swear by Trump, as I understand there is nothing that can convince them otherwise.

Question is, is Trump and his followers being played like a fiddle?

If so, perhaps what Trump once said, that the system is all rigged, was the truest thing he has ever said.

What?! Trump has lost the endorsement of "random nobody on USMB"? I guess the campaign is over.
Does the nation want 4 more years of Biden who is actively trying to destroy the nation, or 4 more years of Trump who the Deep State will actively try to destroy and thwart everything he does and says?

Either way, the country is screwed.

I understand why people swear by Trump, as I understand there is nothing that can convince them otherwise.

If so, perhaps what Trump once said, that the system is all rigged, was the truest thing he has ever said.
This could bite would-be manipulators right in the ass really bad.

well, it could be, once i start posting AGAINST Trump...
if he ever gives me reason to, which he's well on his way to achieving.
Trump pissed me off when he made fun of DeSantis for his abortion law.

Think about this for a second, Trump put on SCOTUS justices to overturn Roe, and thus give it to the states, states like Florida to decide for themselves.. It is perhaps his biggest legacy as a President, and as such, will forever be hated by the Left. But then he inexplicably drives a nail in the hearts of his supporters by entertaining a federal law to allow abortion at a certain age, much like how Roe was constructed. It is not like he will get any votes from the Left for his change of heart.

What an idiot.

Last edited:

Trump also claimed that the Emmys were rigged against him. Trump is a crackpot just like most of his cultists.

This could bite would-be manipulators right in the ass really bad.
What will Trump do without any support in the federal government?

How will he take it all on by himself?

And we all know those he puts around him will stab him in the back like the last batch.

Hmm?

Trump also claimed that the Emmys were rigged against him. Trump is a crackpot just like most of his cultists.
I think the system is rigged for a variety of reasons Trump never mentions.

How can you have a media that is rated Left wing, rabidly left wing, and have fair elections?

How can you have academia that is also rabidly left wing and have fair elections?

Propaganda rules.

What will Trump do without any support in the federal government?

How will he take it all on by himself?

And we all know those he puts around him will stab him in the back like the last batch.

Hmm?
How do we all know that, hmm? :rolleyes-41:

I think the system is rigged for a variety of reasons Trump never mentions.

How can you have a media that is rated Left wing, rabidly left wing, and have fair elections?

How can you have academia that is also rabidly left wing and have fair elections?

Propaganda rules.
K. Republicans all over the nation won races under exactly the same conditions, on the same ballots. None of them cried foul. It's his warped personality that can't accept facts he doesn't like.

Forum List

Back