Secret Service move sparks rumors of Trump at next GOP debate

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I'll preface this by immediately stating I don't see how this can possibly be true.

I mean, what's in it for Trump?

From a strategic perspective, it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No matter what your political stripe - based MAGA all the way to noodle-armed Leftoid - I doubt any of us could make a compelling case otherwise at this late stage.

I mean, Xmas is around the corner, and then it's 2024 and on to Iowa, with Big T still retaining massive leads.

And yet:

a new report indicates that some signs point to the possibility that the GOP frontrunner may show up after all when the candidates take the stage for the fourth installment of the primary contest. The Newsmax-hosted event will be held on December 6 at the Moody Music Building Concert Hall at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa.

Now TMZ is reporting that they have “learned the Secret Service has already scoped out the venue.”

“The debate will be carried live on NewsNation. The network announced last Thursday it will host the debate, and sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … that same day Secret Service agents came to the venue and walked the premises … inside and out,” the outlet reported Thursday.

Being that Trump is the only one of the GOP candidates who qualifies for Secret Service protection, “the Secret Service walk-through suggests he’s thinking about showing up,” TMZ surmised.

The outlet also pointed to the “especially interesting” fact that one of the debate moderators is Megyn Kelly, the former Fox News host who famously locked horns with Trump back in a debate during the 2016 presidential race.

Despite the article's obvious implication, I'm sincerely skeptical that even the likes of Donald J. Trump would join the debate with his Lilliputian competitors, simply to spite Megyn Kelly.

Maybe he just plans on sitting in the back with a Big Mac and a coke, while taunting Chris Christie?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Christie will be waiting for him. I will watch that one.

Drooling over his Mickey D's no doubt.

And yeah dude.

If Trump's actually going to be in this thing, everyone will be watching.

He tends to have that affect.

You know, the precise opposite of your boring stooge.

I'll preface this by immediately stating I don't see how this can possibly be true.

I mean, what's in it for Trump?

From a strategic perspective, it would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No matter what your political stripe - based MAGA all the way to noodle-armed Leftoid - I doubt any of us could make a compelling case otherwise at this late stage.

I mean, Xmas is around the corner, and then it's 2024 and on to Iowa, with Big T still retaining massive leads.

And yet:

Despite the article's obvious implication, I'm sincerely skeptical that even the likes of Donald J. Trump would join the debate with his Lilliputian competitors, simply to spite Megyn Kelly.

Maybe he just plans on sitting in the back with a Big Mac and a coke, while taunting Chris Christie?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
Fascinating OP.

Thanks.

If you bothered to read the very first sentence of the OP, you'd know that for once we're in agreement.

Good job.

Still.

The question remains, why would the Secret Service bother to scout out the area if Trump's not going to show up?

That was absolutely boss. I love it. He's already been a presence over the debates the whole time, it would be absolutely chef's kiss if he shows up.
tumblr_0114a2aaf2fff7280fb84ac8db37c42e_a10d86bd_1280.jpg

Trump has already WON! I saw an article today where he is picking his team :)
I can't help but wonder what particularly dark slime would be stupid enough to work for Trump at this point.

After all, everyone who worked for him last time ended up jailed, disgraced, disbarred, or thrown under the bus.

Just imagine what a collection of corrupt, crooked, Kraken will crawl out of the woodwork this time around.

Forum List

Back