All Nations Will Become Christian Nations.

I give up, I literally have no clue what you're talking about. I think you also have no clue what you're talking about.
People who say mean words are lost. Jesus is not talking through them. Can you comprehend that? They that intentionally deceive to gain whatever, are lost. They that kill to save their body, are lost. Violently minded people, are lost. Saved see God's light as light. Lost see God's light as fire. It is a purifying fire. You cannot see what I am saying? I am telling you the real interpretation of fornication. You don't appreciate that? People who take pleasure in death giving, like Christs enemies, will be born of fornication, needing to be born again.

People who say mean words are lost. Jesus is not talking through them. Can you comprehend that? They that intentionally deceive to gain whatever, are lost. They that kill to save their body, are lost. Violently minded people, are lost. Saved see God's light as light. Lost see God's light as fire. It is a purifying fire. You cannot see what I am saying? I am telling you the real interpretation of fornication. You don't appreciate that? People who take pleasure in death giving, like Christs enemies, will be born of fornication, needing to be born again.

Thanks for more evidence of your inability to make sense. But I don't need more. Bye.

Don't know Jesus. Don't know what a Christian is. The enemies of Jesus thought they were Christian, not being born of fornication. They were born of fornication. Their soul was married to Satan
's spirit. The heart is desperately wicked. Who can know it? I can see it.

You can see it???

There's plenty we can see also and one is you are barking mad.

Thanks for more evidence of your inability to make sense. But I don't need more. Bye.
The natural man is enmity against God. That means against. You will be in derision unable to comprehend what I typed. The carnal mind will not see what I talk about. They cannot see who is evil or not evil.

You can see it???

There's plenty we can see also and one is you are barking mad.
You need spiritual eyes. You will see it when you can say: That person has Jesus talking through them, or that person has satan talking through them, or that person has an innocent spirit, being influenced by a evil spirits through people, needing guidance.

Well, there was Sodom and Gomorrah, the firstborn of Egypt, Jericho, the Philistines, and all the people he drowned in the great flood, etc. So, if Jesus is God, he would probably bomb whatever group pissed him off.
It is not pissed off. What happened had to do with the master they served. Cause and effect. Sodomites were religious people who used the wrong kind of judging. The Pharaoh thought he was God, fooling himself. Philistines were giant bully's boasting in their Physical might. They wanted to destroy Sampson being destroyed when they tried to do Sampson in. People who drowned were full of whatever thinking they had need of nothing. The peacful Spirit of Jesus was not allowed to come into them. They became violent in their ways.

It is not pissed off. What happened had to do with the master they served. Cause and effect. Sodomites were religious people who used the wrong kind of judging. The Pharaoh thought he was God, fooling himself. Philistines were giant bully's boasting in their Physical might. They wanted to destroy Sampson being destroyed when they tried to do Sampson in. People who drowned were full of whatever thinking they had need of nothing. The peacful Spirit of Jesus was not allowed to come into them. They became violent in their ways.
Genocide is a strange way to demonstrate your love.

You need spiritual eyes. You will see it when you can say: That person has Jesus talking through them, or that person has satan talking through them, or that person has an innocent spirit, being influenced by a evil spirits through people, needing guidance.
Christ almighty you are mad.

Well, maybe there's a new Mark of the Beast.

Well, maybe there's a new Mark of the Beast.

The beast is unseen. I know who is bowing to that beast. Islam and the Pope in the catholic church. That church taught the doctrines of devils to everyone. That beast wants to be seen, standing where that beast should not stand, being the Abomination of Desolation.

eVoLuTiOn :spinner:

B002374_Worship-of-the-Golden-Calf.jpg

Abortion-and-The-God-Molech.jpg
Money has always failed us. Biden pours out a lot of it, ignoring Christs teachings, of which he should know. The church is Moloch. Money demands a sacrafice, even as Moloch demands a sacrafice. The bull market bull cannot save you, being like the golden calf, being black. Genisis 40:`15 And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence? for the money faileth. Joseph saved Egyptians from a famine. Money was not used, when Joseph did that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back